Yoel Romero: "I feel bad for whoever my opponent is"

The Chris by putting cheaty cheaterton to sleep.

Hopefully Yoel's "tainted supplements" won't affect his nap too much.

are you still ass hurt over him beating mr murica?

its like when you tell the americans they lost in vietnam but they say 'but the vietnamese cheated!'

I love these kind of fights between high level fighters. Where I have no horse. No stress, no muss or fuss. I can just sit back and enjoy. I do of course always want my Tapology picks to win. But I dont much give a fuck if they lose.

are you still ass hurt over him beating mr murica?

its like when you tell the americans they lost in vietnam but they say 'but the vietnamese cheated!'

Who the fuck is Mr Murica? Kennedy? Lol I don't like Kennedy but he got robbed of a TKO victory because cheaty cheaterton's corner just decided to dump a bucket of water on the canvas to buy him time.

I'm not american. lol who is this guy?

Everyone thinking Weidman will be too strong and will outlast Romero must've missed his fight against Rockhold.

Dude was weak and his cardio looked like shit in that fight. If he shows up anything like that, Romero takes this.
i agree, but they both looked like shit in that fight, weidman looked worse he's ever been, but if we get the weidman that fight machida for five rounds, or the same weidman who murdered Munoz, then yoel is fucked.

Weidman's only chance is to keep the distance and keep it standing, try to land hard shots and outlast Romero, so far that's been really hard for anyone to do.

Who the fuck is Mr Murica? Kennedy? Lol I don't like Kennedy but he got robbed of a TKO victory because cheaty cheaterton's corner just decided to dump a bucket of water on the canvas to buy him time.

I'm not american. lol who is this guy?

dont lie brah i see right through you.

i still havent played my racism card either. lol

Is he planning to take a crap on his next opponent again?

Is it the food that feels so good?

I think Yoel is a very tough matchup for Weidman. Unless post USADA violation Romero is a much lesser version of himself I see him putting a prolonged beating on the Chris. I see it going similarly to the Rockhold fight actually. Eventually Yoel ends up on top reigning down donkey kong style GNP until Weidman has finally had enough.

This is going to be complete chaos. FOTN candidate, although uncle Dana gives that one to McGregor by default. Weidman seemed hittable against Vitor and Rockhold, and if Yoel puts those awkward weird angle punches on someone he fucks dudes up.

Don't understand why people love cheats. Hope Weidman wins.

Very possible. So is Weidman getting KTFO. Luckily will get to find out what happens soon enough.
Teh WeedMan got so gassed against Luke it was hilarious. The spinning kick........Come on maaaan. Chris is so overrated on here. Very interested to see how this fight goes down but i don't see Chris being the favorite

I agree with you I was pretty shocked to see that from both him and Luke. Looking forward to seeing how Chris looks in this next fight.

Weidman will retire that little guy

Yes, being trapped under a 210lbs+ well "supplemented" (Jesus) freak like him is indeed scary. He would beat the shit out of you for the glory of God and as atonement for your sins.

Where did this thing about Chris having good cardio come from?

his cardio was great in the machida fight
He definitely slowed in the 4th and 5th, he was dominating before then.

And that's just one fight. He noticeably tires and slows down in pretty much every fight he's had go out of the first round. Whereas Romero has exploded on guys late in fights plenty of times.

He definitely slowed in the 4th and 5th, he was dominating before then.

And that's just one fight. He noticeably tires and slows down in pretty much every fight he's had go out of the first round. Whereas Romero has exploded on guys late in fights plenty of times.

The Chris needs to get on the Yoel "Tainted Supplement" diet.

Back