"YEAH, Bisping was never that good bro!"

truthisfreedom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
On the decline, like anyone else.

A decade and a half in this fight game.

You won't find a fighter who is as game, or has as much heart

Keyboard warriors sh*tting on him, with their FUPAS spilling over their boxers can f*ck off.

Happy to have been alive to witness this dude fight through the years, and his heart and dedication. True warrior in EVERY sense of the word.

Thanks for the memories, Mike.
GettyImages-512721318.0.jpg

Last edited:
Where did you read that he hasn't made much money or that he doesn't try?

<JagsKiddingMe>

He is a true fighter that will fight anybody.

Until he got the belt served by a silver plate from a chin held high, cocky rockhold.

Bisping couldn’t finish his lunch, and then got KO’d by a welterweight journeyman.

the "was so and so ever good to begin with" threads after a loss are older than time itself.

Bisping was never that good though. The reason he took the Gastelum fight was because he needed an easy fight to get his brand back on track after being beat by a rusty ww former champ in a fight that was supposed to be for the casuals. In Bisping's year and a half of being the champ, he didn't defend his belt once against a top 5 contender. That is embarrassing.

Never would have imagined after TUF 3 he would still be around.

I think prime Bisping was the Bisping who lost to Chael Sonnen then beat Stann. He had sharp, fast boxing then and a big output and decent wrestling + take down defense. He could take a shot too.

Ironically he went on a win streak during his decline and won the belt which is crazy. He's now at the ''brain can't take any more punishment'' stage of his career which happens to everyone who doesn't get out early enough.

Saying he's not good is retarded, look at some of the middleweights fighting on the prelims/undercards and tell me Bisping doesn't belong in the top 10.

He was always good. Just never great. He stood on the line but never passed it

Define elite? Are elite only champs? Champs come and go some never defend. HOF level fighters. Very short list there.

Yeah it is a short list . Guys that dominated their weight class for years. Not some fringe top ten guy. Bisping was a good fighter for years, never elite.

imo

On the decline, like anyone else.

A decade and a half in this fight game.

You won't find a fighter who is as game, or has as much heart

Keyboard warriors sh*tting on him, with their FUPAS spilling over their boxers can f*ck off.

Happy to have been alive to witness this dude's fights through the years, and his heart and dedication. True warrior in EVERY sense of the word.

Thanks for the memories, Mike.
View attachment 304429

Couldn't agree more, he fights his fucking heart out every time, if you really have no respect for Mike after a career like he's had then sorry son, you're a cunt.
The thing about being a fan of Mike is you never knew which way the fight will go, he never had a stand out skill as such, just an ability to fight, cardio for days and the heart of a fucking lion so you were always on the edge of your seat, in a division of fucking killers he hung in there for over a decade, fulfilled his dream of being champ, set his family up for life and entertained the fans, fuck the ones that hate, half of those bitches count wiping ketchup of their chin as exercise.
I'm gonna miss bisping, I'm not sentimental as a rule and over the last twenty-odd years I've watched legends come and go, but bisping retiring is gonna hurt and I don't mind saying it.

Last edited:
He is a true fighter that will fight anybody.

Until he got the belt served by a silver plate from a chin held high, cocky rockhold.
Rockhold fought all his fights that way, it's just Mike capitalised on it, branch almost had him by the same method too.

Back