Ye ol' Eat, Drink and be Married Vol.19: the baby balls edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of us may be into our 30's (and 60's :icon_lol:) but that doesn't mean we can't remember a pic of 3 little white kids.

plus you have an "I hate Obama" page, which isn't real common for what you were trying to get away with.

Dude, it's not an I hate Obama page. Look around. There are a few jokes there that are political but not much.

www.fb.com/americanhumor.1

As far as the pregnancy she really isn't likely to be. She got upset with me though because she was coughing (has been for a few days now) and went into the bathroom. Apparently she puked while she was in there. Her anger was because she came out and I was snoring... Sorry, but when you keep me awake with your coughing for an hour, I'm smart enough to fall asleep when you leave the room and it's quiet. How dare I do that... not to mention it was 11pm and I get up at 330. :rolleyes::rolleyes: that makes me wonder if something isn't a little out of wack with her hormones.

It's an I hate Obama page.

And you're being monitored..

You won't get much besmirching out of me today. As soon as I slam this coffee I'm going to get crackin'. Taking Jonathan to a track meet today and staying there for most of the day. Then driving him back to school and packing the car for Vegas. Y'all be good.

Good luck to Jonathan today, Kev.
Get a new cell phone so you can update us.

Good luck to Jonathan today, Kev.
Get a new cell phone so you can update us.

nelson-haha.gif

You won't get much besmirching out of me today. As soon as I slam this coffee I'm going to get crackin'. Taking Jonathan to a track meet today and staying there for most of the day. Then driving him back to school and packing the car for Vegas. Y'all be good.

have fun at the track meet, hold the brotherhood sign high

I believed Phreaxer. Just like Steve Martin in 'The Jerk'.

We got about 6" snow overnight and just when I thought it was over with to. Couldn't see the road on the way to work, so it was very slow going.

I believed Phreaxer. Just like Steve Martin in 'The Jerk'.

We got about 6" snow overnight and just when I thought it was over with to. Couldn't see the road on the way to work, so it was very slow going.

Sorry to have deceived you. I had said it once as a joke and it seemed to be believed so I ran with it. lol

It broke 90 here yesterday. Too damned early for temps to be so damned high. (rent joke)

I don't know what to believe anymore. Maybe you're not all mexicans and jmac really isn't a 17 year old girl from Guam? My world is upside down.

I don't know what to believe anymore. Maybe you're not all mexicans and jmac really isn't a 17 year old girl from Guam? My world is upside down.

Well thats jus- wait, what?

I'm not Mexican.

I'm as white as John Jones' BJJ belt. The only thing that pic is slightly deceptive about regarding my kids is that I don't have blonde hair, but the blue eyes did come from me.

Spaniard bro don

Some of us may be into our 30's (and 60's :icon_lol:) but that doesn't mean we can't remember a pic of 3 little white kids.

plus you have an "I hate Obama" page, which isn't real common for what you were trying to get away with.

I agree with the spoiler tag here. After a few brief glimpses into phreaxer's political mind I knew he was fake black.

The weather was hot here yesterday, it didnt help that the wife was baking a cake for my sister (its her b-day today) so the oven was on.

Have you guys listened to the media call or watched the pre fight presser between gsp/diaz?

Shits cray yo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back