Y'all really have no clue who Mighty Mouse is do you?

I know He's dwarfed by his girlfriend by that picture. no one cares about the miniwiener-divisions. bye bye.

I like me MM great fighter wished he was a few divisions bigger then we would have had something special on our hands with great match ups and a lot more attention to him.

LW MM would have been crazy. Ruled that division and took out Conor with ease. :D

Hes 5 ft 3 and in a division that people hate. Most people don't care.
I used to care deeply about 125 during the dark ages. Back then flyweights were pretty entertaining to watch, BJ Kojima vs Formiga, Uncle Creepy becomes king of the division in 3 fights, trashed Urushitani's career every chance I had (lol), had high hopes for Alexis Villa. MM literally sucked all the fun out of the division.

If he was a HW he would be fighting people that casuals have heard of because that division hasn't changed in 20 years.
I hear you & I get your point that his opponents aren't that well known... but you're missing mine.

The FW division wasn't that well known by casuals until Conor rolled in. Then all of a sudden jose Aldo goes from 180K PPV's (his previous fight against Mendez) to over a million with mcGregor.

Those million PPV buyz didn't come from McGregor fighting a needle mover. It came from McGregor creating buzz.

So to put Mouse'z buzz off on his opponents instead of putting it on him is not accurate imo. McGregor had a big push from the UFC... but that's because he waz all ready creating buzz. If Mouse wanted to rock up & create buzz... he could. He chooses not to... & so we have teh great experiment I spoke of in my original post. How long can a guy continue to dominate behind the radar of the casuals until they actually take notice.

Not really fair to bring up his numbers. Between Bagautinov/Cariaso/Horiguchi/Dodson, only one of those is known by casuals (sort of), and that was after he was buried by three enormous shovels of dirt by fans and the media. He was set-up to fail from the get-go. It would be like headlining a PPV with Joanna vs Letorneau and then the media posting some huge story about the fight doing shit numbers and how this proves no one cares about her, etc. She would be branded with the same stigma as Johnson in that scenario.

Not to mention DJ only main evented all but 1 PPV just in order to save the card.

178 for example was suppose to be Jones/DC but that got cancelled so DJ/Cariaso got pushed in.

If anything DJ saved UFC lots of money from cards they would have had to cancel otherwise.

I know He's dwarfed by his girlfriend by that picture. no one cares about the miniwiener-divisions. bye bye.

I usually really give a damn from LW to up.. but there are names that I do care about even if they are bellow that 155 limit and MM is by far an important name that I do care and do fallow.

I usually really give a damn from LW to up.. but there are names that I do care about even if they are bellow that 155 limit and MM is by far an important name that I do care and do fallow.

he's talented for sure but what kind of talent pool is he competing in? how many people are that small and on top of that are involved in MMA? ridiculously few.

Only came to the thread for TS' avi.

Damn, MM's kids are gonna be short.

I hear you & I get your point that his opponents aren't that well known... but you're missing mine.

The FW division wasn't that well known by casuals until Conor rolled in. Then all of a sudden jose Aldo goes from 180K PPV's (his previous fight against Mendez) to over a million with mcGregor.

Those million PPV buyz didn't come from McGregor fighting a needle mover. It came from McGregor creating buzz.

So to put Mouse'z buzz off on his opponents instead of putting it on him is not accurate imo. McGregor had a big push from the UFC... but that's because he waz all ready creating buzz. If Mouse wanted to rock up & create buzz... he could. He chooses not to... & so we have teh great experiment I spoke of in my original post. How long can a guy continue to dominate behind the radar of the casuals until they actually take notice.
Yea but Conor had a dominant champion and P4P fighter in his sights which he could build toward and create a storyline and hype around. DJ is a dominant champ in a division with no former champions. What is he gonna do, talk shit about a 10:1 underdog that no one's ever heard of?

Johnson is in a position that no fighter in the current era of MMA has ever been in. He literally has to carry the division completely on his own.

Last edited:
he's talented for sure but what kind of talent pool is he competing in? how many people are that small and on top of that are involved in MMA? ridiculously few.

Yea he is super talented anyone with any decent eye can see this dude is legit and high level, well rounded fighter.

I get your complain, some that are more balls deep in it will claim it's the same level for 125 / 135 / 145 and will brake it down telling us he took out killers left and right.. in reality ? maybe he did or maybe he didn't but the thing is no one payed attention okay a few hardcore MMA fans that really don't care about weight classes and sizes maybe really care but they are by far the very small minority in this situation.

I'm sure MM would have loved it to be a LW sized fighter/man he would have an easier time his kids would have it easier when they grow up and his bank account will be so much stacked it will be night and day difference.

I don't know what to say I think he needs to brake the record for defense and then go in that 135 division and try to claim another belt and get some hype and talk behind him for a proper bigger pay check.

Hey could be even smaller I watched that GGG card and the co-main was a dude going up.. "Chocolito" and the up weight was 115 xD small small guys but people seemed to enjoy watching them go with energy for days dude scored 400 punches to the face of the other guy and still lost.. but I saw the purses for an undefeated guy same shit like in MMA the smaller guys don't get the love no sir.

steven-seagal-mma-know-him-i-trained-him.jpg

Yea but Conor had a dominant champion and P4P fighter in his sights which he could build toward and create a storyline and hype around. DJ is a dominant champ in a division with no former champions. What is he gonna do, talk shit about a 10:1 underdog that no one's ever heard of?

Johnson is in a position that no fighter in the current era of MMA has ever been in.

How much do you weight Alpha ? if you don't mind me asking.

Johnson is in a position that no fighter in the current era of MMA has ever been in. He literally has to carry the division completely on his own.

I hear you... but Conor also got the biggest Fox broadcast in UFC history against Dennis Siver.

Do you also want my cock size?

No, that's irrelevant don't need to get defensive with it just making a point.

If we go in the Amazon and find a new tribe of pygmy people and by jolly they are excellent fighters and do enjoy a competitive scrap between them so we decide to advertise this and market this and sell it like entertainment would you watch fights of people that are 35~40% of your mass ?

Have a weight class for them like 65-75 lbs something like that you will watch that ? barring of course the skills are there just they are much smaller then normal.

Be honest would you just say it's MMA or you will be like hey it's to small, no danger, no proper avenue for competition on a world wide level etc etc. ?

No, that's irrelevant don't need to get defensive with it just making a point.

If we go in the Amazon and find a new tribe of pygmy people and by jolly they are excellent fighters and do enjoy a competitive scrap between them so we decide to advertise this and market this and sell it like entertainment would you watch fights of people that are 35~40% of your mass ?

Have a weight class for them like 65-75 lbs something like that you will watch that ? barring of course the skills are there just they are much smaller then normal.

Be honest would you just say it's MMA or you will be like hey it's to small, no danger, no proper avenue for competition on a world wide level etc etc. ?
I don't think they would be good fighters so it's hard for me to even imagine it. It's like saying "would you watch dwarf fighting?" No because the reality is that dwarves can barely walk let alone fight. The lack of depth would also be an issue. There is a 115 mens division in MMA that I don't care about because of this very fact.

You're also talking to someone who became a boxing fan after watching Barrera vs Morales at like 120 pounds, so maybe I would watch this super deep pygmy division with fighters the caliber of Demetrious Johnson...I just don't think it's a realistic possibility.

I don't think they would be good fighters so it's hard for me to even imagine it. It's like saying "would you watch dwarf fighting?" No because the reality is that dwarves can barely walk let alone fight. The lack of depth would also be an issue. There is a 115 mens division in MMA that I don't care about because of this very fact.

You're also talking to someone who became a boxing fan from watching Barrera vs Morales at like 112 pounds so maybe I would watch this super deep pygmy division with fighters the caliber of Demetrious Johnson...I just don't think it's ever going to happen.

Well that's why I said a new tribe I'm not talking about dwarves or people with any psychical problem, they would be like any man but they are just smaller, just scaled down that's all.

All I want to see is what is your cut limit ? what is your breaking point that's all.

Then if you do happen to have this breaking point ? isn't it possible that other people also have their own points but they have it bigger be it 115 or 125 etc whatever it may be for any other people.

My point is we shouldn't judge the people that do not enjoy the smaller division and dismiss them or think of them like not true enough MMA fans.

I got no problem with someone telling me they do not watch MM or don't watch the 125 division in the UFC I could say hey you are missing out and you should give it a try but in no way shape or form would I put them down for it, it's their choice and I get it, they have that breaking point higher then yours be it 25 lbs or 50 lbs etc.. each of us sees things different and in the end like what they like.

Speed
10_medium.gif

4.gif

Cat-like reflexes
tumblr_maskhzl2Kc1rrwwgco1_500.gif

3349_28_09_12_11_45_36_5_medium.gif

Power
tumblr_inline_ohawjwQCtr1r1yzfa_500.gif

Craftiness
tumblr_nnejqw7UjR1tugoyjo1_400.gif

Versatile
tumblr_mxx5aoglls1ry1rm7o2_400.gif