Y'all really have no clue who Dennis Siver is, do you?

PubliusVentidius

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Hard to believe that such a physical specimen was the result of random sexual reproduction and not the planned outcome of soviet eugenics to engineer the ultimate soviet killing machine:

GOAT takedown defense:

George_Sotiropoulos__vs._Dennis_Siver_1.gif

Outstanding striking and bjj:

333.gif

Murderous kicks:

JOmifd6.gif

2v9x0l4.gif

Last but not least, knocked McGoat down and put up more of a fight than Aldo and Alvarez combined!

7ujjfjfjgfjgfjgf7.gif

And you call this a gimme fight? Dennis is always 1 kick away from shutting down your liver and/or rearranging you ribs. In an adjective: deadly.

No I don't know the guy. Stop asking us whether we know these people.

He's a Midget German Steroid-Head.

Last edited:
Calling a blonde German a Soviet wouldn't go down well in the history books.

according to conor, he's the midget.

And you call this a gimme fight? Dennis is always 1 kick away from shutting down your liver and/or rearranging you ribs. In an adjective: deadly.
Who says Siver is a gimme for BJ? It's not unlikely that Siver destroys current BJ and makes what's left of BJ's fanbase shiver lol.

I know who he is, I just don't care.

Who says Siver is a gimme for BJ? It's not unlikely that Siver destroys current BJ and makes what's left of BJ's fanbase shiver lol.
I like to think that Positive Balance is somewhere, lurking on Sherdog, and dreading this fight. If he went all apeshit after the Edgar fight, seeing Penn lose to Siver may literally push him over the edge.

I'm not picking until someone here posts "Bet the house on..." and then I'll pick the other fighter.

Win or lose still a fan of Penn.
Because a guy loses a fight you all don't like them anymore? That's what alot of you are implying.

Win or lose still a fan of Penn.
Because a guy loses a fight you all don't like them anymore? That's what alot of you are implying.

BJ hasn't won a fight in like a decade Amigo....At some point we all have to let go.

BJ hasn't won a fight in like a decade Amigo....At some point we all have to let go.

To each their own. It happens. All of my favorites lose at the end of their careers. Holyfield, Morales, Whitaker. I could go on.
As a fight fan these guys brought me the thrills throughout the years and I guess I am fans of many fighters win or lose based on how they fight.

Back