Yakuza and Judgment series thread

Best Yakuza game

• Total voters
I still hate the little girl after having to play her in the JPop sequences

Beat Kiwami.

Was good, but def nowhere near as good as 0. Kind of expected that as far as other shit you can do outside the story, but man, even the story in 0 was so much more compelling. Pretty strong finish though.

Still solid, and will play the Yakuza 2 remake as well.

Bump!

Yakuza 0 for the win!

If you are looking for fun ass game on PS4 this is one!

The action is okay but the mini games.. there are soooo many of them.. I haven’t even touched the shogi and mahjong cause I don’t know how to play them but there are so many more! Some of these could genuine paid gaming apps.

Last edited:
I already preordered Yakuza 6..but now I'm wondering why I did it when I haven't beaten 2-5 yet.

wish Kiwami had the original english voice actors do a dub

I already preordered Yakuza 6..but now I'm wondering why I did it when I haven't beaten 2-5 yet.

I’ve got 4 final battle and Kiwami final battle lined up before I play 6 because otherwise I’ll be insanely sad about not getting to play yet.

I actually bought a PS3 to play 4 and 5 because I loved 0 so much.

Sold my Xbox 360 to fund it.

so which yakuza game should i pick up?

which has the best graphics and the most "open-ish" world exploration experience?

thanks!

so which yakuza game should i pick up?

which has the best graphics and the most "open-ish" world exploration experience?

thanks!

Obviously Yakuza 0 which is the prequel. Big big game which explains a lot of things.

Yakuza Kiwami which is a remake of the first game, Yakuza 1, is a 'smaller' game than Yakuza 0 though built with the same engine. You can feel it was a remake because there are little details that scream last gen.

You'll need a PS3 to play 4 or 5. Some dudes, like me, bought a PS3 just to play those games based on how fucking awesome Yakuza 0 is.

Obviously Yakuza 0 which is the prequel. Big big game which explains a lot of things.

Yakuza Kiwami which is a remake of the first game, Yakuza 1, is a 'smaller' game than Yakuza 0 though built with the same engine. You can feel it was a remake because there are little details that scream last gen.

You'll need a PS3 to play 4 or 5. Some dudes, like me, bought a PS3 just to play those games based on how fucking awesome Yakuza 0 is.

thanks for the info!

If you want to get into the series, play Yakuza0 first. then Kiwami. Then get a PS3 and Yakuza 4 and 5. Yakuza 3 looks horrible - it's basically a PS2 game. You can pick up the story at 4 quickly. Avoid the zombie game because the aiming is horrible and the game is utterly depressing.

Back