Yair Rodriguez/Korean Zombie KO video

Lol wow wtf. Thats what happens when you have too much pride and want to show the fans u are about that life.

On Mount Rushmore of knockouts

The horn clearly sounds before the referee stops the fight, but I believe there was still half a second left on the unofficial clock. The referee seems to be reacting to the sound of the horn, and then waves the fight off as if he is stopping it. Not logical. The official time keeper has already announced the end of the fight. How can the fight be called at a KO at 4:59 when the referee hasn't called the fight until after the horn?

Not even Yair knew what happened, no way was that planned elbow

Reading this tweet from Big John makes things ridiculously confusing to me:

How can a referee choose not to end a fight after the time limit has expired? How can a referee travel back in time and say the fight was over at 4:59 when clearly he didn't stop the fight until 5:00?

going down in the last second must such big time .
I guess better luck next time KZ

The horn clearly sounds before the referee stops the fight, but I believe there was still half a second left on the unofficial clock. The referee seems to be reacting to the sound of the horn, and then waves the fight off as if he is stopping it. Not logical. The official time keeper has already announced the end of the fight. How can the fight be called at a KO at 4:59 when the referee hasn't called the fight until after the horn?
If you die before the horn,you lose.

So, apparently the officials rules are basically that the referee can decide a fight ended at 4:59 or whenever they want, regardless of the actual time they called a fight over. They are the end bosses. The official rules also say if a fighter is knocked out the fight is over, but that is confusing because it contradicts the idea that the referee is the sole decider in when a fight ends.

Back