Xbox One Headsets?

FyrFytr998

When the shit keeps piling up…Get a shovel.
@Gold
Reaction score
Tried searching, but couldn't come up with anything.

Plain and simple, my kid wants a headset for Xmas. She plays a ton of Overwatch and feels the need to communicate with her team.

I've been searching the net, and no matter what model I come across, there's always some reviewer that says it isn't compatible.

I bought the Xbox One bundle that had Gears of War in it. And the controller that came with it does have a 3.5mm headphone jack. As well as the extra we bought. On the other hand, a couple other controllers we bought did not have the headphone jack at all.

So can anyone recommend a decent headset they personally use that isn't all bells and whistles, but won't break like the OEM one seems to be constantly accused of?

Help a Sherbro make his kids Christmas cool.

HyperX Cloud

Great quality for a decent price

Any headset should work if they are the newer XB1 controllers. If not they are the day one controllers make adapters like this.

61OjJ15b8gL.jpg

Or for a couple of dollars more you can get the chatpad that also has a standard head phone port on it

6a37237f-345b-4675-8b83-c820a36fa09d.jpg._CB313738875__SR300,300_.jpg

Or if the headset is ment for a PC you also nee this adapter

mc6-SoO9g6OPzSdvhF3ei9A.jpg

Another option would be to get a regular set of head phones and get a cord with a microphone on it I picked one up for $1 on amazon,

Replacement-3-5mm-Control-Talk-font-b-Mic-b-font-font-b-Cable-b-font-Wire.jpg

I have this headset and it's great for $16 You'll need that Y adapter I listed above for it though ( which is only a couple of dollars)

A1KT_130332104485488281xXKrorNLHp.jpg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...gclid=COKH8qqjxdACFdgUgQodl5ANOA&gclsrc=aw.ds

Thanks so far. I have two newer controllers and two day one controllers so I might do both just to cover all bases.

Back