WWE -> UFC Crossovers are done

The only person from WWE who successfully transitioned to UFC and won a title was Brock Lesnar, who was also on steroids. Brock got exposed against higher level competition and people his size or bigger. The skill ceiling is even higher now than in 2008, for instance if “Prime” Brock Lesnar fought now he would lose to every single heavyweight in top 15. The mountain is much higher to climb and I don’t think we will see WWE guys being able to transition, marking the death of the WWE to UFC Promotions.
Lesnar would take down and destroy almost every HW they have.

cb658bee-0513-11ea-a68f-66ebddf9f136_image_hires_143437.JPG

Brock could be champ even in today’s heavyweight division. Heavyweight was actually more skilled back then. Now we have brawlers like Derrick Lewis getting title shots.

Any athletic guy with a wrestling background always would be elite in any division
By now you mean many years ago?

I don’t mind opinion pieces it’s pretty much alls I post too, but can we not dress them up as if it’s like an official decision or something
Yeah, I though "ah that's good news !", imagine my disappointment.

What kind of idiot watches professional wrestling anyway?

And fire burns
WTF???
He loses 2 in a row to top competition and now they should just cut him? That is the craziest thing ever posted on Sherdog (which says a lot). Gilbert Burns should stay on the roster.

im afraid mr.khabib wont be able to show anything he got since he would be put through the table inside first couple of mins by some military themed rednecks from around the corner
View attachment 1044537

@triplehofficialwwe make it happen
Lol, solid Pic.

But it's well known Bubba Ray and Devon Dudley are both black guys. They're brothers. This is the Master P level camo. No rednecks involved.

No one is going to mention Gable Steveson? He technically had 1 match, but could be HW champ if he takes it serious.

Brock also was never “exposed” he literally won the belt without any experience within a few fights at the highest level. By the time he fought Carwin and Cain he had diverticulitis, Cain is arguably the greatest heavyweight in ufc history. Reem was even more juiced than Brock. Losing to Cain or Reem at that time doesn’t expose anyone
And he destroyed Hunt in more than one way.l after a long layoff.

No one is going to mention Gable Steveson? He technically had 1 match, but could be HW champ if he takes it serious.
Sky's the limit for him. He's still very young (barely 24) with a bright future ahead. From all accounts, he initially wanted to peruse a career in mma (potentially with UFC) until the WWE approach and made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
john_k47
Back