WTF TKD - awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
myspacesteveterada.wmv

Falero said:
3) If you would run and flykick you would gain more power with teh momentum than if you just stood and jump. Also you

Chan Ho Nam said:
One of my buddies once utilized this particular technique in a Toronto bar and sent some scumbag with "I hate people" tattooed on his chest flying into a bunch of tables. It proved to be a very effective WTF TKD technique.

Unfortunately I do not have pics...

*hangs head in shame*

No prob, we the dedicated WTD TKD practicioners understand eachother and trust the words of all loyal comrades. This should prove even more to the Hao-tze-um that TKD is the most effective streetart out there, dawgs!

Chan Ho Nam said:
One of my buddies once utilized this particular technique in a Toronto bar and sent some scumbag with "I hate people" tattooed on his chest flying into a bunch of tables. It proved to be a very effective WTF TKD technique.

Unfortunately I do not have pics...

*hangs head in shame*

He was probably too fast to film.

- J.

Falero said:
No prob, we the dedicated WTD TKD practicioners understand eachother and trust the words of all loyal comrades. This should prove even more to the Hao-tze-um that TKD is the most effective streetart out there, dawgs!
WTD? fucking traitor.

i have been practicing WTF TKD for years and have a fifth degree AFK LOL belt.

picture0016gr.jpg

picture0028im.jpg

picture0054fr.jpg

picture0070ju.jpg

Magic Man said:
...this aint capoeira motherfucker.
Pwned.

Here, to wash the gayness from this thread, some good ole TKD goodness. It's ITF, though, but still goody:

woods-05.jpg

kim-kick.gif

Does ITF count as awesome too?

Jon Juan said:
that guy on the log had absolutely no idea.
You can see the surprise, can't you? He was expecting a right straight, a hook even, and he gets an inverted round kick right on the nogger. Awesome.

the instructors are incredibly tough too. see this fool? he throws a punch wrong, so he gets jump kicked in the face.
flying%20kick.jpg

nice....that German w/b got owned for 2 pages and didnt even know it. archive!

Jon Juan said:
the instructors are incredibly tough too. see this fool? he throws a punch wrong, so he gets jump kicked in the face.
flying%20kick.jpg

Even his mullet does not dispute the fact that his WTF OMG TKD sucks. His teacher is obviously fucking pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back