WTF did I just watch?

I can’t see shit, I think the fights are blacked out in SF due to our local fox station running the Chinese New Year parade...only thing showing up on program guides is the post fight show

UFC is dying bro lol

I checked my Comcast for Fox (main) and FS1 and I don't see anything listed in the SF area. All I see on Fox is the Chinese NY Parade at 6pm. The only thing listed on FS1 is three post-fight shows (1 live, 2 repeats)

I was expecting some high level MMA in the UFC, my bad. Just send me a message when the talented fighters are ready to go out there then

Then you are an unrealistic fool, who clearly hasn't watched long enough. There's a limited amount of high level mma on earth.

yeah, whatever. I could still kick your ass at least
And you really going to shit on where a dude lives when you live in Maryland?? You better live in Baltimore, punk
I'm 13 and a half and could probably kick your butt.

No one at school beats me at king of the mountain.

It's a prelims fight at LHW. One guy was 13-2, won a bunch in a row and was a top contender for a title in second tier org. That naturally gets you a shot in the UFC. Sam Alvey has a record of 31-10 in MMA and has won a bunch of UFC fights and has done even better in fights in orgs at the level just below the UFC. I don't see the issue with those guys on a prelims. Plus the LHW division in MMA is a sad state of affairs at the moment.

I checked my Comcast for Fox (main) and FS1 and I don't see anything listed in the SF area. All I see on Fox is the Chinese NY Parade at 6pm. The only thing listed on FS1 is three post-fight shows (1 live, 2 repeats)
Yup pretty much what I said

tenor.gif
tumblr_m7d0hv8tDh1rw7fjjo1_500.gif

Sorry people I dunno how to 'gif' shit. I'm mostly good at complaining online. I was hoping you all saw it

Back