Media WSM Eddie Hall knocked down by light HK (courtesy of Tom Aspinalls training partner, 6ft9 Russian)

I liked the part where he got kicked in the head.

<mma4>

eddie is going to be 0-2 soon, should be easy work for shaw

Wow he looks slow/stiff/uncomfortable standing. He should just stick to lifting weights or whatever.

That's what he gets for sparring a sherbro (or at least someone with the physique of a sherbro).

Actually it is 4 man tournament, his first fight is against current WSM champion Mitchell Hooper, and he might face Shaw in finals.

Dubai money baby... Araps love to see giants fight, wouldn't surprise me if they offered Shaq 500 milion to fight tournament winner.
Hall is fucked anyway

The Russian was really trying to make it obvious to Hall too that it was coming. Well, he won't be dealing with any kicks against other strongmen.

Dude has only a tiny bit of boxing training... Lets see if he sees my headkick coming!! <45> <45><45>

Hahaha, c'mon Russia man, #GANAB! He was just beginner still.

Good lesson for strong guy Eddie though. I was once take slap without proper brace....ohhh men...never in my life of mine again lulz!

I think Eddie beats Shaw and Ford in a fight if he trains properly. Ford is just a big bodybuilder. He is the weakest one out of those 4. Eddie lost to Thor because he trained like a dumbass. He didn't bother going to a real gym and just fucked around on a bag at home with some old trainer watching him. Thor was really bad but he devoted 2 years training and fighting in the sport of boxing. It really was the story of the turtle and the hare.

The hardest fight is probably Hooper. He is actually the athletic one out of those 4. I am not sure how he is training though. He has a WSM title to defend and he can't possibly do MMA while doing that at the same time.

Brian Shaw and Thor at least move decent for giants. Eddie just isn't made for this stuff.
I Mean he throws a hell of a haymaker that knocked Thor down. Wouldn’t want to
Be hit by that thing.

Well spill the beansss buddy, how much is it?
I don't even want to say it because it is so ludicrous but it was either $24 or $20 Million (I forget which). Don't want to jinx it.
Per this article on TalkSport they are having an event in Qatar which they are saying a 12 fight eliminator with $300 Million in prize money???

I think Eddie beats Shaw and Ford in a fight if he trains properly. Ford is just a big bodybuilder. He is the weakest one out of those 4. Eddie lost to Thor because he trained like a dumbass. He didn't bother going to a real gym and just fucked around on a bag at home with some old trainer watching him. Thor was really bad but he devoted 2 years training and fighting in the sport of boxing. It really was the story of the turtle and the hare.

The hardest fight is probably Hooper. He is actually the athletic one out of those 4. I am not sure how he is training though. He has a WSM title to defend and he can't possibly do MMA while doing that at the same time.
I know that Mitch is training MMA a little bit. He did something with Rose on his Youtube or IG or whatever.

I know that Mitch is training MMA a little bit. He did something with Rose on his Youtube or IG or whatever.
Yea I seen that collab. I honestly don't know what he is doing though. He has tons of collabs with different people in order to build his brand. I am waiting for him to announce if he is still doing WSM this year. If he withdraws then I can take him serious for MMA. The other guys are all retired athletes or influencers. WSM in May and the MMA event is in October. I don't think it is enough time to really learn how to fight.

Yea I seen that collab. I honestly don't know what he is doing though. He has tons of collabs with different people in order to build his brand. I am waiting for him to announce if he is still doing WSM this year. If he withdraws then I can take him serious for MMA. The other guys are all retired athletes or influencers. WSM in May and the MMA event is in October. I don't think it is enough time to really learn how to fight.
For the money I heard thrown around he will do it 100%. I would fight Eddie Hall in MMA for 10% of what he is supposedly getting paid. $20 + Million is truly life changing money.

Watch some of Eddies YouTube collab videos he's actually surprisingly athletic. He waltzed into Englands top Sumo wrestling gym and beat their best guy in a tournament. Did a boot camp challenge with that maniac who swam around Britain and held his own and did surprisingly well at some NFL teams have-a-go tryout thing.

Brian makes Eddie look small af and then you remember Eddie's 6'3" nearly 400 lbs lmao

Eddie is 6'3 like Eddie Alveraz is 5'10

I have met him and been close to him on a few occasions. He would be lucky to be over 6'1, certainly not 6'2

Even shaw and others have poked fun at him claiming 6'3

To be fair shaws height is also inflated a little, as are most strongmen

I honestly don't think Eddie is over 6'1 barefoot

Saint Jones would beat Thor, eddie hall, eddie Alvarez and Brian Shaw simultaneously while blind folded and with a crippled leg
Eddie is 6'3 like Eddie Alveraz is 5'10

I have met him and been close to him on a few occasions. He would be lucky to be over 6'1, certainly not 6'2

Even shaw and others have poked fun at him claiming 6'3

To be fair shaws height is also inflated a little, as are most strongmen

I honestly don't think Eddie is over 6'1 barefoot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back