WrestleMania 40: Night 1 - Biggest Tag Match in WM History

Rock kinda having a hard time admitting the fans wanted Cody V Roman over Rock V Roman.

Everything was his idea. The “pivot” his idea. Fuckin guy.

Rock kinda having a hard time admitting the fans wanted Cody V Roman over Rock V Roman.

Everything was his idea. The “pivot” his idea. Fuckin guy.
Triple H said that everythung was his idea too on Logan Paul's podcast and that making of Mania teaser

Of course the last guy asks a question jerkin Rock off. Rock loved the question, thanks guy for question, Rock continues jerkin himself off. Rock thanks guy again.

I should've kept watching that press conference instead of turning on this shitty episode of Collision.

Turned it on, saw Flight Party and FTR, realized I read the spoilers, turned that shit off.

Penta, who pretty much everyone agrees is great and should probably be one of the dozen+ people with a singles title, is wrestling fucking Komander.

I didn't even realize it was that rassler chick who claimed the AEW womens locker room bullied her......I just thought the comparison was funny.

Doesn’t that.. “stigma” follow her around everywhere she goes?

Isn’t she kinda crazy?

Yeah

She's the one that got booked to job on an episode of AEW Dark, but showed up to the building expecting to get a job as a producer/coach because she's a 20 year veteran. Instead she straight up got told by Dustin Rhodes that she wasn't any good out there. She then went on a mutli day rant that she was "bullied" and all the women in the ring made her look bad on purpose, and Dustin Rhodes was a bully for saying she sucked out there.

Like who the fuck gets booked to be a jobber and walks in to the building thinking "they're gonna hire me to be a producer" <lmao>

Back