• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Social WR Lounge v 223 and I feel like I'd do something equally as f*****g stupid if I could afford to

How much $$ would you need to win in order to just piss some of it away?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I laugh pretty hard at the WR takes which essentially translate to posters saying they would be OK with gays if we didn't have 1A rights. Yeah homie, it was fucking illegal in all 50 states when people didn't exercise those, and doing so has only correlated very directly with an expansion of rights and legal protections.

So uh, how about Nooooo? lol
Hah. Probably the same people that like to rock the confederate flag and hang a pair of balls from their tailgate on their way to open carry an AK into Chipotle, like it’s a giant strap on dildo of freedom.

That’s because the bullying and torment you put him through made him a better man.
I always got along with him but I did have a war with my sister. Mutilated her dolls and displayed them in her room.

My father in law retired down near Ashville, love that area of the state.

But when we drive home we drive across NC to VA and we drive by like 5 giant Confederate flags on either 40 or 85

Asheville is so gorgeous.

I've seen the giant flags on 85 and wish I had a way to burn them. Like heat vision or some shit.

:(

I just got word this morning that one of my best childhood friends apparently passed away last night. 31. What the fuck, man. I remember crying my eyes out when he moved away. RIP J.

JTU.jpg

That's terrible. When I lived in fort lauderdale my roommate had just moved to the u.s. from Venezuela and I brought him to Chicago for the holidays. He had the tito look in his eyes when a blizzard hit
<{Joewithit}>
Truly was an awesome moment

:(

I just got word this morning that one of my best childhood friends apparently passed away last night. 31. What the fuck, man. I remember crying my eyes out when he moved away. RIP J.

JTU.jpg
31? What the fuck holy shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back