WOW! U.S. Lawmakers Seek to Criminally Outlaw Support for Boycott Campaign Against Israel

Canadian govt did this some time ago, and people wonder why we think jews run the world.

We need to be good loyal goy slaves to the chosen peole.

Even after this when you say Jews control america....you get looked at like you are crazy. Will be interesting to see politicians openly defend this

my biggest criticism of trump that ive maintained is that hes friendly with pissrael and saudi arabia

fuck both of those """allies"""
wow what a pathetic coward you are insulting entire countries from behind your keyboard

WOW! U.S. Lawmakers Seek to Criminally Outlaw Support for Boycott Campaign Against Israel

I'm surprised that you are surprised by that. A large membership of the United States Congress is made up of Jews.

The U.S. continuous to give Israel weapons even though Israel has sold our weapons and their technology to China, multiple times.

...and how Israel developed their first nuclear bomb with stolen uranium from an American nuclear facility.

Honestly, the fact that this and other anti-BDS laws at the state level are not getting any media coverage--still, a week later The Intercept and New York Mag are the only publications that have even mentioned the bill---is really make me question the anti-semitic rants of some of the right wing kids here.

Fuck that shit.

1st amendment for the win every time.

i dont get why the lefties ITT (or pretend republicans) act like trump supporters always hate the ACLU, there are times we agree with them and times we dont. just like any other group.

who do you think we sided with when the ACLU was defending chick fil a's conservative opinions from the gaystapo
Well the war room isn't really a bastion of rational thought. Its more of a collage of name calling.

Netanyahu-Cardin1.jpg

https://theintercept.com/2017/07/19...-support-for-boycott-campaign-against-israel/

do they not realize how unconstitutional that is? and how much of an infringement on our free speech this is?

instead of arguing about the Russia nothingburger, and bickering overnonstories where someone that trump knows may have met with someone who may be russian, can we instead focus that energy on how AIPAC clearly controls a shitload of US politicians to create BULLSHIT laws like this?

or how the US
-gives billions to israel every year
-continuous gives israel weapons even though israel has sold our weapons and their technology to china, multiple times
-gives raw unfiltered data collected by the NSA on american citizens

aipac2-1500472315-540x459.png

Did you even read the bill?

I'll answer for you. No.

Edit: Did anyone responding to this thread read the bill? Nope? Sounds about right.

Why on earth would we allow a pro-anything but America-lobby to pull so much influence?
I thought foreign entities meddling with our government was bad.

evangelicals? money?

i mean, blessed are the people who defend god's chosen people or some shit right?
lets help them rebuild solomon's temple, and then convince them all to convert to christianity. then armageddon can begin.

Where in this dangerous bill does it violate our free speech lol? How come posters in this thread want Senetors to take a hike and never come back again? What's wrong with this bill?

Where in this dangerous bill does it violate our free speech lol? How come posters in this thread want Senetors to take a hike and never come back again? What's wrong with this bill?

Because it becomes illegal to support a boycott of Israeli products

Supporting a boycott is free speech

my biggest criticism of trump that ive maintained is that hes friendly with pissrael and saudi arabia

And besides Pat Buchanon and Ron Paul, exactly what Republicans are not? Seriously, it is to republicans as illegals are to democrats.

You can't be President of the United States without being friends with Israel.

Bill does not go far enough.

US should mandate all coperations , grocers and vendors to buy something from Israel . Not doing so will expose the anti-Semites.

Back