Wow, so far so good!

Just accept defeat because you believed in the hype and lost!

Defeat for what? I won money tonight, moron. I mocked Perry all week and bet on Cerrone to win by sub. Get back in the closet and learn how to read.

People who get pleasure from other people's misfortunes are the bottom of the barrel of humanity.

FUCK YOU
Cool your tits, tits. Jones is the biggest two faced weasel in the short history of mma. We are going to slag his fake ass all the way to the beating Gustafsson is going to lay on him and after that we are going to shit on him some more. So fuck you and Jones. Good day.

Cool your tits, tits. Jones is the biggest two faced weasel in the short history of mma. We are going to slag his fake ass all the way to the beating Gustafsson is going to lay on him and after that we are going to shit on him some more. So fuck you and Jones. Good day.
You maybe in for a rather disappointing evening when him and Gus step back in the cage dude. Don't count your chickens before they hatch as they say.

You maybe in for a rather disappointing evening when him and Gus step back in the cage dude. Don't count your chickens before they hatch as they say.
I’m not actually. I hate Jones but he is insanely good. However, long layoff and lack of juice confidence could be his undoing.

First the Conor hype is finished and then the platinum is also, so all we need is the Jones one and karma is at balance! I can’t wait, can you?
LOL at mentioning Jones and Conor in the very same post.

I’m not actually. I hate Jones but he is insanely good. However, long layoff and lack of juice confidence could be his undoing.
Fair enough but Gus has been off for ever too and has a lackluster record in title fights. He's most famous for "almost" winning the belt twice.

Also I think it's a little naive to think if Jon really is a career abuser that he won't still be on the shit for this fight, he'll just spend some money to find better ways of masking ands cycling now.

Lol TS called Jones hype

TS Cleary doesn’t know what words mean

Lol TS called Jones hype

TS Cleary doesn’t know what words mean
Jones’ hype is a fake one because it’s tainted with cheating! I understand the words I’m using very well, but if you don’t have a moral compass, then that’s your problem! Please get out of my post because we are on different levels of thinking! You’re on the dark side and I’m on the righteous one, which means also you’re a dick rider, so get out! <LikeReally5>

Back