wow Rafael Carvalho with the standing elbow

Themonsoon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When are ppl gonna start realizing Carvalho is a fuuuuckibg beast.

Super skilled with brutal kicks n punches and elbows.

I think they did make a good point about his accuracy. I’ve seen about 5 or 6 Carvalho fights and he doesn’t throw a lot, but when he does it often finds its target.

So he’s a patient and precise striker. It can be an interesting dynamic vs Mousasi....I’m absolutely picking Mousasi though.

He still has not a signature win. And it is not his fault. He can only beat whoever they put in front of him.

I still think Mousasi beats him. I say TD + GNP or sub.

Manhoef fights are difficult to ignore

Carvalho is a good fighter. I think he’s progressively getting better each fight. The first Manhoef fight was horrible. You have to take into consideration it was his first time going 25 minutes and defending the belt. But if you watch the second one, it was almost day and night. He was vastly improved and he went out there and showed it. Then he flatlined a clearly overmatched Sakara. He’s got all the tools. He’s big, lanky, smart, accurate, and picks his shots really well. This guy is no joke. I’m being honest, I think the dude has a legit shot at beating Mousasi. I like what I’m seeing from him. Been a Carvalho fan from day one because I remember Sam Caplan talking about him from the Bjorn era. Bjorn saw the potential in him.

It’ll be interesting to see where things go with him but i’d put him right around top 20. I think every Bellator champ deserves to be at least top 20. Plus he’s defended his belt 3 times now. That’s ties Bellator’s record.

Mousasi looked like crap in his last fight that he barely edged.

Honestly mousasi is actually tailor made for a long accurate sharp shooter like Rafael.

I know mousasi is the bigger name but looking like crap vs storm! I say John salter is the real #1 contender here

Overrated scum would get tooled by Mousasi, Storm and Slater(which I think he is already ducking) and he got lucky Hasley gassed bad, I will never forget those Melvin fights

Overrated scum would get tooled by Mousasi, Storm and Slater(which I think he is already ducking) and he got lucky Hasley gassed bad, I will never forget those Melvin fights
Loool scum??? Why?

Wow .....just fucking wow.....

So you call getting body kicked and crumbling like a bitch gassing?????

Pretty sure you bought your blackbelt....

WAR CARVALHO!!

<JonesDXSuckIt><GrassoBless>

Back