Wow! Peña is already 7 months pregnant...

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Less than 2 months and shes a mom:

Wonder if she will come back to MMA...
anyway...
Congrats!

art-world-turns-640.gif

That body is changing. I hope we see a pic 1 week out.

Less than 2 months and shes a mom:

Wonder if she will come back to MMA...
anyway...
Congrats!

Yep. This has been brought up a few times. Here is what she had to say about it and her career.

ugh

You wanna be a contender? Have the guy pull out dummy! So now, if you dont care, we shouldn't care.

Enjoy mediocrity.

Her personality makes a case in favor of eugenics.

I thought she was into clam chowing? Artifactual Insertation?

Thanks so much for sharing this. Can you also let us know if she is having it natural or a c section, plus don't forget to let us know if it is a boy or girl, and the name don't forget the name? Also while your at it can let us know the color of the hair and what brand of diapers she is going with?

Thanks so much for sharing this. Can you also let us know if she is having it natural or a c section, plus don't forget to let us know if it is a boy or girl, and the name don't forget the name? Also while your at it can let us know the color of the hair and what brand of diapers she is going with?
What colour they are painting the kids room, will the child be baptised? Who the God parent will be?

Isn't it required to mark advertisements and spnsored content on social media? she was obviously promoting something but I couldn't see the ad notification..

Back