wow more gassing tonight then ive ever seen on any card...

Let's be honest though. Every fighter that gassed has been known for cardio issues in the past. No shockers.

I don't do that for a living.

Weak ass card on paper, lived up to expectations.

I'm just trying to be a bastard is all, I'll agree that I now feel twice as tired after this card and at some points I actually got irritated with it 'cause I want to play GTA, but I didn't want to miss any fights.

Hamill was so gassed I was seriously afraid he was going to be the first fighter to die in the ring from gassing out. He made Soa Palelei look like Frankie Edgar. I don't know if someone can be both an inspiration and an embarrassment but Hamill is getting there.

Might have been umidity + no AC, like the Nogueira vs Werdum card. Just a thought, I don't remember Jon and Kenny commenting on it.

someone missed that event in denver when hunt, pre-trt rothwell and other heavies were on the card

135 i think

If some of you guys are talking about the main event...that shit was grueling...thats what I expected to see late in the 4th and 5th

The Maldando/Beltran fight was just weird, the pacing seemed all over the place...Maldonado looked slow and quick that the same time if thats even possible. That Brazilian heat must be a mutha

Hope no one takes offence, but whenever there is a brazil card, I notice a lot of fighters gassing.

Tank had better cardio than Hammil tonight.

Nevertheless, Matt had balls sticking it out.

I don't do that for a living.

Weak ass card on paper, lived up to expectations.

I actually thought it was a GREAT free card on paper, but it seemed like every single fighter on the main card gassed. It was truly bizzar.

Haven't read all thread, but, being a Wed card, wonder when they brought everyone in for the fights? Too much saving $ on flights and hotel rooms possibly causing jetlag? Just a theory.......

All that rainforest deforestation has caused a significant drop in oxygen levels in Brazil.

Back