WOW Gastelum v Jacare

dynamite12

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
winner gets the winner of Romero/Whitaker 2

Man can’t wait Gastelum gonna crush Jacare.

Jacare gets dicked more than every Kardashian combined.

Kelvin vs Whittaker for the belt will be fun later this year

Jacare gets dicked more than every Kardashian combined.

How do you figure? He recently lost to Whitaker and is riding a one fight win streak with a victory over Brunson. The whole MW division was held up when Bisping was champ. Once the cob webs started to clear Jacare lost to Whitaker.

Been a fan of Kelvin since he got picked last on tuf. Dudes got some of the best boxing I’ve seen in MMA

Kelvin is just too small for MW.

If it hits the floor hes fucked

How do you figure? He recently lost to Whitaker and is riding a one fight win streak with a victory over Brunson. The whole MW division was held up when Bisping was champ. Once the cob webs started to clear Jacare lost to Whitaker.
Jacare should be fighting Weidman THEN a title shot if he wins. Jacare lost a split decision to the guy that just earned the #1 contender spot. Bisping was coming off an embarrassing loss to GSP before he got ko'd by Kelvin. Kelvin lost to Weidman. Jacare has MORE than earned a shot at the MW title (ahead of Kelvin) by now regardless of his loss to Whittaker.

this is gonna be fricking awesome.

Weidman ducking Jacare?
He probably wasn't offered Jacare, but that fight makes the most sense. Outside of Rockhold, the big contenders in Yoel, Weidman, Kelvin and Jacare have now racked up a loss to one of the other top five and followed it up with a big win.

They've all fought each other with mixed results. Weidman and Jacare are the only two who haven't fought, and that would be a VERY interesting fight considering how evenly matched they are. I'd go with Weidman just because of his wrestling advantage.

Maybe they are planning on giving Bisping Weidman for his final fight? That's a tough way to go out, I doubt Bisping would want it and Weidman would kill for it.

Jacare via sub

The Chris subbed Fatstelum after being near KO'd

If Jacare fights smart he'll finish him by the end of round 2

Good fight. I would prefer jacare vs the chris though

About sums up my thoughts. Chris vs Jacare is loooooong overdue, and I think we all know it's Weedman ducking, Jacare has called for him numerous times...where as Chris goes 1-3 in his last four, and wants a TS :/

All this being said, Kelvin is a good opponent, he'll bring it. I'd prefer Jacare fight smart, and use his grappling. If Chris can sub him, Jacare certainly can as well. If Jacare tries to stand and bang too long, Kelvin's chances go up, A LOT. Fun fight.

If Romero beats Whit (hope not) and Gastelum beats Jacare (hope not) and they both miss weight...

<6>

Back