Would you watch a Joe Rogan podcast with Ariel Helwani?

I would listen. I like Joe's podcast. He's a bit too agreeable with many guests though - I'd want him to ask some meaningful questions, which Joe can do if he wants to.

Kidding. No I would not. Ariel rubs me the wrong way. I couldn’t sit and watch/listen to him. Wish I had something better to offer

I generally watch most of Rogan's podcasts with MMA guests.

Short answer: No

Long answer:

tenor.gif

I would just watch it for the akward feeling in the air. Joe doesnt seem to like Helwani while Helwani seems indifferent about Joe, and as a side panel i would like both moms to be present and to interject when stuff gets too rowdy.

Why would you have to like either guy?

I'm sure there would be some interesting behind the scenes stories

Fuck Ariel and his fucking nose!

The Crying Game indeed!

Ariel is like that smug kid who really needed an ass kicking as a child but never received it

I actually think they'd make a great combo if you're talking about having Ariel as a guest every now and then.

Ariel is such a brown nose. He's like that kid in school who tries to be friends with everyone while no one is his.

No, but I never watch either of them.

Of course. I like Ariel.

I watch the MMA Beat pretty much every week.

Luke Thomas annoys me though.

joe can be retarded with consistent weed talk n some other things but he can be also awsome funny dude as well n i love his podcast for most part

cant stand ariela at all

joe can be retarded with consistent weed talk n some other things but he can be also awsome funny dude as well n i love his podcast for most part

cant stand ariela at all
I love leaving Joes podcast on at work and the looks as people walk in!

Back