Would you watch a Bjorn Rebney reality show?

Bellator trying to scout out interest for TV shows, I see...

Or a bellator fan starting a couple threads because everything was all Fallon fox, ruff 10, and other stuff on the front page of the worldwide mma section. When I come on here to see if there's any bellator news or interesting threads, a lot of the time there's no bellator stuff on the first page. Ill try googling bellator and if anything interesting shows up within the last 24 hours or last hour then I will make a new thread with it. If there is nothing then I'll get creative for 5 minutes and think up a thread to try get some action going in here. I ripped off the bjorn rebney reality show idea from someones "would you watch a Dana white or joe rogan reality show?" thread that I saw in the UFC discussion section this morning. This is basically my M.O. and when other people are starting threads I'll join in theirs and won't really bother starting new ones.

Edit: here's the thread I was talking about. If you don't believe me then chek the date and times of the posts in it. http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/would-you-watch-lifestyle-reality-show-about-dana-rogan-2580409/

there is no MMA reality show that I watch at this point in time.

MMA reality shows jumped the shark for me many, many years ago.

Rebney Vs

Every week Rebney has to fight a random person from the Bellator roster.

Id watch that.

Back