Would you want to die a peaceful death or you want to go with a bang?

Would you want to die a peaceful death or you want to go with a bang?

• Total voters
I've already had a very exciting life I'd prefer my death be boring. Also I suspect dying a lot of the time is painful and terrible
Weather a gunshot or a stroke I'd rather not suffer.

But like I said if I can't go in a peaceful way than may it be going down swinging and making my untimely death count.
Id rather experience my death than miss it cause im napping but to each their own

There are but four ways to die
A sardonic spirit might have said to me -
There is dying that occurs relatively suddenly
There is dying that occurs relatively gradually
There is dying that occurs relatively painlessly
There is the death that is full of pain
Thus, by various means, they are combined
the sudden and the gradual
the painless and the painful
To yield but four ways to die
And there are no others
Whats this from

when i'm ready to die i want to to be smothered by giant pair of titties. and first injected with a giant dose of LSD straight to a main vein.

just make it fast.

Around 12 months ago I went to bed one night. Next thing I know is I'm standing in some cavern or tunnel that was warm and dark. There was a line of people in front of me and I was the last in line. I was trying to see past them to see why we were in line and I was looking around to see where I was.

I said 'where the fuck am I?'
one of the guys in front said 'you're dead'.

I said 'dead? What the fuck? I only just went to bed!'

He shrugged his shoulders and said 'that's how it happens sometimes. But you are dead now. Your time is up. Now you are here'.

Then I woke up and was in bed again.

I have lots of crazy dreams but that one stuck with me.

ill probably go out like my dad, because we have the same challenged lungs. they put him under so they could take his appendix out, and they couldnt jump start his lungs back. fuck him. he wasnt a good guy.

Idk, but once the summer heat picks up, pretty sure I'mma die while mowing my lawn with this humidity. lawd

I suppose it depends on if I’d know I’m going to die or not. If I didn’t, going out with a bang would probably mean getting bussed like Final Destination or shot in a hold up or something. If I did, then I could pull a Paul Walker.

Back