Would you rather take GNP from Brock, Cain or Prime Fedor?

seiger

Posting from a UK no-go zone in Northern Ireland
Banned
Reaction score
Not allowed to tap to strikes.

fedor-punches-nogueira-o.gif

brock-v-mir-1-o.gif

cain-bigfoot-bloodbath.jpg

What's your first till last?

Given these are the HW's this is perhaps the worst possible scenario for a human being.

But feel free to throw any other fighters in there, you'd even more like to avoid.

Brock. His shot selection would be poor and I think he would be easily frustrated.

Cain
26BRIaemJspPNV8Qw.gif

Browne got off easy.

Brock. His shot selection would be poor and I think he would be easily frustrated.

Its not going to be fun whatever happens, but yeah, fuck any of these options. Brocks fists are like mallets. Fedor was nasty as fuck. He made women in the audience cry. And Cain butchered Bigfoot like a murder scene.

The reason i made this thread, is they all represent something slightly different as far as GNP goes.

Fedor.

Why the fuck would i want to remember getting hit by either of these guys.

Im going with the one that would put me out early.

id rather take them from cain.

Fedor looked like he was literally trying to kill people with some of his gnp example: nog fight

Have to go with Cain on this one.

Wouldn't enjoy it though...

Yeah, because if Cain had that same position on Mir, Mir would be worse, far worse.

That's just a little bloody nose with it smeared all over the place.

Even the lower weight classes do more damage.

IMG_20160924_211215.jpg

So..this thread is just an excuse for many to make fun of Brock's GnP? fuck you. lol.

Brock and Cain would be painful.

Fedor - my survival is questionable.

Fedor, it'd be over quicker. Brock and can have ham fists. Brock more so. So yea. Fedor.

Fedor. Because I'm not getting up from under any of them, and I'd rather be put out quick.

Back