Would you like to see Mike Tyson pull off George Foreman

Mike at 53/54 had his window he was sharp enough when the WBC said they rank him if he fights a legit guy .

He’s 57 going on 58 now and those who know what their looking at has slowed enough it’s not really plausible against the 6”5 plus giants he simply wouldn’t have the movement speed that’s required, i do think he could knockout Ngannou though and I e said that for at least 5 years now . If he can’t crush Jake he can forget any legit fight ,he’s definitely no Razor Ruddock ( shot to pieces ) still dangerous actually looks better then most top 20 guys but ?

Yep, and George was active for 7 years before winning the title.

Not to mention the fact that George was always slow and unathletic, whereas Tyson style depended on athleticsm.
Unathletic??? Probably one of the strongest men to ever hold the title. Weird comment. Is a shot put thrower or weightlifter "unathletic"?

Mike at 53/54 had his window he was sharp enough when the WBC said they rank him if he fights a legit guy .

He’s 57 going on 58 now and those who know what their looking at has slowed enough it’s not really plausible against the 6”5 plus giants he simply wouldn’t have the movement speed that’s required, i do think he could knockout Ngannou though and I e said that for at least 5 years now . If he can’t crush Jake he can forget any legit fight ,he’s definitely no Razor Ruddock ( shot to pieces ) still dangerous actually looks better then most top 20 guys but ?
No one has their window as a pro at 54. 35 is getting over the hill. In the old days in the lighter divisions 30 was over the hill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back