Would you like to see Aldo vs McGregor 2 before Aldo retire?

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
Now with Aldo moving up to LW, would you like to see the rematch?

At 145, yeah, but I think Conor has his number

I'd like to see One. That first meeting was hardly a fight.

It was the fist bout I shelled cash for at home ppv. Prior to that it was going to the pool hall or BWW's. I felt empty fo sure.

Yeah but Conor still starches him. If it was Aldo before the two Holloway fights it'd be more intriguing.

Definitely.

Conor most likely wins again tho.

Would watch... we might get to see a scrap this time.

Not really. Can't imagine it going much differently unless Aldo focuses on boxing heavily. Even then I'd think he'd have to focus on a grappling heavy based attack. With the former being something he just started focusing on and the latter being something he doesn't focus on much these days, I just don't see a different result in this fight.

Have to see Conor fight Max again before he retires though. Absolute must.

No, honestly.

Conor is such a controversial fighter there are tons of more interesting fights for him then Aldo 2

Absolutely. But that ship sailed a long time ago.

Jose Aldo was one of the most disrespected champs of all time.

- Champion for 6 years
- Most featherweight title defense in UFC history
- Did not get an instant rematch

Champs like Cody Garbrandt who never had a successful title defense received an instant rematch, Aldo was never even discussed for an instant rematch with Conor.

As an Aldo fan I would be willing to throw it against the wall and see if it sticks, nothing to lose considering the first fight and how he got finished

Not really

If Aldo was able to maintain his spot after Conor left the division I might have been.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back