Would you have fallen for this Conor McGregor Prank?

Most sherdoggers would be so star struck if they saw their idol Connor they would fall for anything he did, even so much as a Twinkie wrapped along his dong, and him asking them to take a bite.

yeah not gonna lie. that is amazing. Floyd should hire him.

Decent likeness from a distance.

But I know every bulge on Conor's body like the back of my hand so I would have called shenanigans.

Most sherdoggers would be so star struck if they saw their idol Connor they would fall for anything he did, even so much as a Twinkie wrapped along his dong, and him asking them to take a bite.
Why would he want people to bite his banger?

TaN0Oe7.jpg
The reach on that kid, he'll be the white Jon Jones...

nah.

dude is one hell of an athlete though, looks like he was/is a gymnast

Why would he want people to bite his banger?
to get them there and then slowly "prank" them into something else. That was the point, a sherdogger would fall for I get to bite it not seeing the irony. Ok, maybe not a great analogy but you get the point. BTW, I am a huge Connor fan but not part of his "cult" of followers.

to get them there and then slowly "prank" them into something else. That was the point, a sherdogger would fall for I get to bite it not seeing the irony. Ok, maybe not a great analogy but you get the point. BTW, I am a huge Connor fan but not part of his "cult" of followers.
I get the prank until the bite part, unless the guy is actually into getting his dick bit.

Lol no all of us would know it's not him because we've been watching his career for many years now, but the guy did a very good job looking like him. Like others are saying, from a distance you might think it's him but he's too jacked and his pecs are way different.

Conor has a.. unique body..?

<7>

Back