Would you give your gf/wife another chance if she had an affair?

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So here is the story. You are faithful to your gf/wife but she decided to go have fun with some other guy. Week or 2 later she decided to confess everything to you, asking for forgiveness and starting all over again.

What would you do?

To me its end. Regardless of the circumstances, whether we got kids, whether she got carried away. I think only cucks would forgive.

I wouldn't make her suffer in any way as she was kind enough to tell me but it's the end nevertheless.

If I would find out myself with her trying to hide it, I would then make her suffer but in a non-criminal way. For example changing locks if she lives in my place, throw her stuff outside, spread the word to mutual friends.

Yeah.

Nope.

We don’t have kids though.

yeah, she'd get another chance. Another chance to test the dating pool since we'd be divorced

She has to bring a new girl in every two weeks for us to have fun with. An occasional repeat visitor is OK but if she gets lazy with that shit it’s the end.

no. once a cheater, always a cheater.

and even if she remains faithful after, there will always exist in the back of your mind the fact that she betrayed you.

You can't. You'll still feel like shit, and she'll lose respect for you and cheat again.

Are they fat? cause if they are I’m rockin that boat. If they aren’t then fuck those suckas.

I was lucky with my crazy ex.. 14 years of no cheating. She lost her mind 4-8 times a month, and needed badly to be medicated, but she was great in other ways. I loved her so much, and she loved me. I was younger, so that helped. But when she lost it, she damaged my kids badly. Sad. Still love one side of her personality.

Nah.
I don't forgive or forget betrayal. I see cheating as a bit worse for a woman because they have all the power in making it happen, or not.

I'd never be able to trust her again.

Yes. But I would use that to finally have sex with her hot mom and say were even. Once I seal the deal with her mom, then I get the divorce papers going.

I don't believe in monogamy. Fuck her sister, then her mom.

If I was to believe that that was the only problem in a relationship, then yes. I'd say 99.9999999% of the time, it isn't.

I would quite simply make her life a living hell, and do whatever the fuck I felt like at the time.

The trust never comes back I can tell you. I was cheated on once back in the day and the feeling of betrayal is overwhelming. No matter if she begs and pleads and promises never again, you will always wonder where she is and what she is doing when you aren't around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back