Would you be homeless for life... but go to Heaven after you die?

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
Would you have everything taken from you. You would be homeless, begging on the streets until you die and in return, you would go to Heaven along with your loved ones after you die? There would always have been an afterlife. Everyone who has died have been in Heaven or Hell all this time.

You can't speed up the process by killing yourself because if you do, your soul would go to Hell.

If you refuse this proposition, the afterlife would not exist. When you die, there will be nothing. Everyone will just cease to exist after they die.

I'd rather cease to exist. There's probably loads of annoying people in heaven anyway.

I'd rather cease to exist. There's probably loads of annoying people in heaven anyway.
The idea of living forever scares me alot more than death.

I'm only 28 and I'm fucking tired. Not suicidal or anything, I can just imagine living twice as long as I already have will be long enough

Can I choose other fantasies rather than going to heaven?

Meh. Would rather live normally and there be nothing after. Since that’s my reality anyways.

what sane man wants to go to heaven and serve god for eternity?

Heaven, obviously, assuming it's an eternal paradise.

Heaven, obviously, assuming it's an eternal paradise.

What if Heaven is an eternal paradise, but with the exception that it has as many commercial breaks as a premiere or finale episode of The Walking Dead.

What if Heaven is an eternal paradise, but with the exception that it has as many commercial breaks as a premiere or finale episode of The Walking Dead.

Walking Dead has commercials?

Walking Dead has commercials?

I never watch them either (Download After Top Team) but I do notice the insane amount of cut to black commercial breaks and think holy shit, how can anyone ever watch this in real time

California or Minnesota?

The most important question.

Also, are we allowed to build ourselves a shelter or do we have to live under overpasses and shit like that? Can we steal books? Can we go to jail? Do we know how to fight?

Suffer on Earth for a limited time to spend joyous eternity with my loved ones?

Seems like a no brainier

There's no heaven, so no thanks.

Spend an eternity in heaven with all those annoying Jehovah's Witnesses? I think not, sir!

Depends how long I'll be allowed to stay in heaven before I get kicked out and ultimately sent to purgatory.

Who supports my family while I’m homeless?

Doesn’t seem like a good trade off. Miss seeing my children grow up. Miss seeing my grandchildren etc just to spend eternity in paradise with all of them as a bunch of crusty adults? Nah

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back