Would you accept that jones is the goat if he beat stipe without roid?

Beating Stipe while managing not to pop and beating Stipe clean are two different things.

The real question is which is tougher for Jones
Beating Stipe or Passing Drug Test?
That's the joke

Personally if Jone beat Stipe I would consider him the goat. I know steroid fails, especially multiple, should disqualify you but......what it comes down to is a fist fight inside of a cage. And Jon would be proven to be the best at getting his hand raised. Look at what his accomplishments would be

Youngest UFC champ
Beat 5 former champs in a row
Undefeated
only man to beat DC(another p4p GOAT)
Defeated the reigning most successful HW champ in history

No, because I'd never believe Jones was clean, especially if he put on more muscle mass to compete at HW.

The only "clean" Jones that many accept was the lacklustre performance against OSP & that guy is getting killed by Stipe.

The real question is which is tougher for Jones
Beating Stipe or Passing Drug Test?
The GOAT is the only one that can beat himself and he will do it like he have done over and over again.
Im sad, i really thought that Bones will make it the last time and then get the HW belt and then have a movie about himself.
The youngest Champion beating all legends, then beating himself twice, coming back and shine again. A good example.
But he is not, he will always beat himself and can't fight without drugs. He fears too much losing.

No. I really like stipe but he's beatable.
Not really. He got eye poked but that was some time ago. Since,hes been beatin everyones ass. Its all a moot point anyway since jon will never get to fight stipe and even if he could,wouldnt,cos hes not man enough like dc is move up.

If jones was ever any good they woulda called him black fedor.

That's the joke

Personally if Jone beat Stipe I would consider him the goat. I know steroid fails, especially multiple, should disqualify you but......what it comes down to is a fist fight inside of a cage. And Jon would be proven to be the best at getting his hand raised. Look at what his accomplishments would be

Youngest UFC champ
Beat 5 former champs in a row
Undefeated
only man to beat DC(another p4p GOAT)
Defeated the reigning most successful HW champ in history

and failed 3 drug tests. that shuld be number 1 on career highlights. #cheatergonecheat

The Old Werdum was 1 fight away from his 6 win streak that included Cain.
Ik I'm just pointing out that he was 38-39 in that fight, even though he was doing well he was old. Not trying to discredit stipe I'm just being realistic

Nope because all the rest of the shit he 'achieved' is all tainted
He lost to all those other fighters before he set foot in a cage by mental tapout!

Juicehead will NEVER be 'without roids'.

lol

Exactly. I have given Jon as many chances as I could but he will never be without roids. Even if he passes in the USADA era again it will just be because he cycled off correctly or wasn't randomly tested at the right time.

Back