Would Yall Eat this Beef

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This shit looks nasty

Anyone had dry aged beef like that. Is it really tenderer than reg beef. of just different taste.

Looks rotten. 0/10 would not bang.

Never had it, but would for sure try it. I am sure once you get some grill/sear marks on it, it probably looks just like a normal steak.

<incoming ketchup comments>

Lazy asshole couldn't even be bothered to sprinkle salt on it like pixie dust.

I wouldn't eat that, and I'm a werewolf.

Once trimmed in the second one hell yeah. Looks great.

This shit looks nasty

Anyone had dry aged beef like that. Is it really tenderer than reg beef. of just different taste.

It looks like those pictures of what a lung with cancer looks like, the ones they would show you in highschool to scare you from smoking...

That's a 'fuck no' for me, chief.

Not a huge fan of beef jerky

Its never good humping aged dryed meat!

Is this another Philippines dish thread...?

It looks like one part is rotten and the other part is extremely undercooked. Id pass even if a bunch of snotty rich people were dining and saying it's the most exquisite beef they'd ever tasted.

It looks like one part is rotten and the other part is extremely undercooked. Id pass even if a bunch of snotty rich people were dining and saying it's the most exquisite beef they'd ever tasted.

The exterior is removed, the interior is then cooked like any other steak. You typically wouldn't eat it raw unless it was cut much smaller or finer

itt poor people that don't know you trim off the outer layer of dry-aged beef. It's why you only age very large cuts - if you were use a normal sized portion, you'd only have a small filet after trimming.

That is also the reason they keep the 'fat cap' on while aging; you were going to remove that portion anyway.

Anyone that's ever had a decent steak has had beef that looked like that before it was trimmed. Surely no one is dumb enough to think it's cooked like that?

Back