Would Conor still be champ at 145?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Would be crazy if he stayed down there and dominated but he went on to bigger things in life and the cage.

He's the richest most popular mma fighter of all time, so I think he made the right decision

Champ of the dead people, he would fcking die if he tried.

Ortega would sub him like Khabib did

Probably yeah, his biggest challenge would have been Frankie just stylistically, I feel like he would have found Frankie’s chin though.

Ortega of course would be a massive problem on the ground but his striking isn’t quite there to hang with Conor.

Max would actually be a fantastic rematch.

Hell no. The man is not the kind of fighter who can defend titles multiple times and not be beat. But he seems like a decent enough guy overall.

I have a hard time imagining he would last 5 rounds with current Holloway. He couldn’t hurt or drop Max back then... I think now Holloway’s improvements and cardio would drown him by round 3/4.

Loses to Full Camp Mendes & Frankie Edgar
i think holloway is the guy im probably most confident in winning. mendes and frankie could go down with a big punch. max, at least before these aldo fights that have apparently did some damage on him, has an iron chin and can go a hard 5 rounds, similar to nate

That weight cut though... I think Frankie, Holloway and Ortega would give him fits.

Ortega is coming for 145 and 155 mark my words.

No one was ever going to beat him at 145. Frankie is too small. Gets KTFO. Ortega's wrestling isn't good enough. Gets KTFO. Holloway is a pure striker, and pure strikers can't beat McGregor. Gets KTFO or loses another decision.

2nd shortest sentence in the English language...NO.

Yeah, but he wouldn't have fought Floyd without two belts.

Without weight issues and if he had the drive to defend probably. Frankie and Mendes might beat him, Ortega probably and Aldo the same.

He'd still be champ...with zero defenses though

No one was ever going to beat him at 145. Frankie is too small. Gets KTFO. Ortega's wrestling isn't good enough. Gets KTFO. Holloway is a pure striker, and pure strikers can't beat McGregor. Gets KTFO or loses another decision.

{<jordan}

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Back