Would a beardless Conor be marketable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Something I always wonder when I look back at old Conor photos is how bland he use to look. He looks like so many other amateur fighters.

Anyone wonder if he had this look, would he still be as popular as he is now?

485379e21af8784dfc857313aa00c4ac-411-500

Na, he's looks like he could be going on a shooting spree, plus I tink he has acne under neet it all.

People are interested because of what he says and how he fights, so ...pretty sure re beard has nothung to do with it.

I'm a big Conor fan but if he shaved his beard I would root against him every fight

I think we need to ask Josh Mario John how he would look without a beard first.

I didn't care for the beard, until I saw him without it. Suddenly I was a fan of the beard.

He should shave it for cancer...

I would agree, beards and tattoos help with marketing. Arlovski and Browne to me look strange clean shaven

Well it wouldn't make a huge difference at this point, but I think if he came into the UFC with a less personable look than he actually did, then it definitely would've made him less of a memorable figure and thus have a legitimate impact on his marketability aswell.

A man with a beard oozes testosterone.

yeah, when rory got the mohawk he went from goofy psycho from canada -> goofy psycho from canada with a 'tude

D'awww, teeny goat. I want to tell him to stop watching Chuck Lidell highlights and go do his homework before I ground him, and then the next morning tell him to get his ass outta bed, hand him his backpack with schoolbooks, pat him on the back and wave him off to school. "Have a good day at school, son" - "Bye, dad."

The real question is how would Conor look with a giant mustache only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back