worst video I've seen yet

Only a matter of time before someone gets seriously hurt at that place

Multiple people have explained what is going on yet people are still whining.... Sigh.

Just stop.

Last edited:

This is how I've always seen the continental clean done.

Excuse my ignorance but what is the difference to the crossfit video? The only difference I see in the clean is that they are obviously using weight much heavier compared to their strength levels and that they don't have a belly to rest their weight on

Excuse my ignorance but what is the difference to the crossfit video? The only difference I see in the clean is that they are obviously using weight much heavier compared to their strength levels and that they don't have a belly to rest their weight on

There isn't a difference. TS wanted to be a cool kid by starting a thread about idiots, but wound up outting his own ignorance.

russell.gif

They all suck at getting their head through in the press.

Eddie Hall has bigger tits.

The first girl that lifts the 'weight' (the one with the pink shorts) seems to disappear from the video, untill she makes her reappearance at 1:45 in the back of the room icing her knee!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back