Worst stylistic match ups for undafaeted Khabib Nurmagoemdov

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
Ferguson would be bad stylistic match up for Khabib because of Tony's length, endless gas tank, good TKD, and unorthodox striking, and overall toughness (the guy is pretty much unbreakable and would be a very bad fight for khabib, especially in a 5 rounder)

Alvarez would be the underdog, but though his wrestling isnt the best his TKD is very good.

Barboza - has very good TKD as well with great striking.

Chandler - I think Chandler has the best chance against Khabib tbh, great wrestler with better striking and a lot of power than khabib

Habib.0.jpg

Khabib's worst stylistic match-up is a set of weighing scales and Barack Obama

obama_scale_prank.jpg

Why are you naming 155ers since Khabib can't make 155?

Alvarez is know for his TKD? His striking in his last fight looked more like RKD.

film-napoleon_dynamite-2004-rex-diedrich_bader-us_flag_pants.jpg

Last edited:
Ferguson would be bad stylistic match up for Khabib because of Tony's length, endless gas tank, good TKD, and unorthodox striking, and overall toughness (the guy is pretty much unbreakable and would be a very bad fight for khabib, especially in a 5 rounder)

Alvarez would be the underdog, but though his wrestling isnt the best his TKD is very good.

Chandler - I think Chandler has the best chance against Khabib tbh, great wrestler with better striking and a lot of power than khabib

I disagree.

It is funny though, I think that the biggest stylistic challenge for Khabib would be Conor.
Why? Well, simple:
- Conor is great standing up.
- Khabib is VERY hittable standing up.
- Khabib is great taking people down, but he would need to close the distance to do so.

IMHO this would be a battle that whoever is able to impose their will would win.

I disagree.

It is funny though, I think that the biggest stylistic challenge for Khabib would be Conor.
Why? Well, simple:
- Conor is great standing up.
- Khabib is VERY hittable standing up.
- Khabib is great taking people down, but he would need to close the distance to do so.

IMHO this would be a battle that whoever is able to impose their will would win.

So just like every other fight.

Tony Ferguson
RDA
Jose Aldo

Khabib smashes McG tho.
If Conor's take down defense is as effective as it looked against Eddie Alvarez the "King of CageFuck" then he would absolutely destroy Khabib standing. On the ground? Yes Khabib would ground and pound Conor.

Aldo would be Khabib's worst opponent.

I think Khabib would maul Ferguson BTW. Ferguson would end up on his back and stay there until Khabib gets a kimura, gets his back/RNC or TKO.

If Conor's take down defense is as effective as it looked against Eddie Alvarez the "King of CageFuck" then he would absolutely destroy Khabib standing. On the ground? Yes Khabib would ground and pound Conor.
Conor fucks anyone up standing especially Khabib, but Conor let manlet Mendes toss him around and Khabib is very strong and aggressive. McG would have a terrible time trying to get Khabib off of him.

I think Tony and Aldo would both beat him, for different reasons.

Conor fucks anyone up standing especially Khabib, but Conor let manlet Mendes toss him around and Khabib is very strong and aggressive. McG would have a terrible time trying to get Khabib off of him.
Mendes also has faster doubleleg and is short

Back