Worst striking in UFC history

There have been alot worse, but I'm saying Leonard Garcia cause he was labeled as a striker, and it looked like dog shit and something you could find on a elementary school playground during recess

I would say that only someone who's never trained would fail to understand that only in MMA where all aspects come into play can Shields be competitive with his striking skillset. His jab is not impressive, despite shat you may want to color it as being, and in boxing or kick boxing he would not be the top level fighter that he is in MMA.
no shit, this is MMA.

I've been training boxing for a decade, along with a bunch of other shit.

Shields striking isn't that bad by MMA standards.

His jab is good. His left kick Is good.

the rest of his weapons are meh but he's not that bad. Certainly nowhere near bad enough to put him on a worst striking list, that's fucking ridiculous.

He's just awkward.

Awkward doesnt mean = horrible striking.

he outstruck GSP for 2 rounds and outjabbed him, what does that make georges?

ur analysis is shit buddy

move along

Riddle me this....

7.gif
Give him a break. Dude was stoned his whole career

Khalib Starnes was straight trash!!!

no shit, this is MMA.

I've been training boxing for a decade, along with a bunch of other shit.

Shields striking isn't that bad by MMA standards.

His jab is good. His left kick Is good.

the rest of his weapons are meh but he's not that bad. Certainly nowhere near bad enough to put him on a worst striking list, that's fucking ridiculous.

He's just awkward.

Awkward doesnt mean = horrible striking.

he outstruck GSP for 2 rounds and outjabbed him, what does that make georges?

ur analysis is shit buddy

move along

He also outstruck Woodley and Akiyama without getting takedowns. Whatever he has, it works.

Jessica eye every fight!!

WMMA doesn't count because everyone knows it is garbage.

I'll go with Lindland. For a good fighter, he can't throw a punch.

How the hell is she not listed on the first page???

Carla-Esparza-vs-Joanna-Jedrzejczyk.jpg

Because she doesn't have the worst striking in UFC history? or even in the bottom 10?

She's a wrestler who is undersized for the division and fought a world champion kickboxer who is arguably the best female striker in the world and who had a large size advantage and a massive reach advantage. Her striking didn't look good in that fight. Funny that!

I wonder if people will ask if Conor has the worst striking in the world after Floyd makes him look like an idiot...

Cindy Dandois is probably the worst i've ever seen

Anderson silva

He was only a counter striker

Bad example OP
Cindy Dandois could RNC CM Punk for breakfast and his punching is worse :)

Back