Worst national anthem ever

I literally turned to the rest of my party tonight and told them straight up Roseanne's was better. No fucking joke.

Best National Anthem EVER: (Yes, better than Whitney)

[YT]EZllcWQh2NE[/YT]

Was there anything y'all liked about the game?

i made a comment about it not being good on youtube and got attacked pretty hard. some are even claiming it rivals whitney's. i really didnt even argue back. i mean what can you possible say to someone who thinks that?

Did someone remember the awful girl who sang the USA anthem at one hockey game, butchered it-get booed-leave the ice rink cryin'-came back after get some motivation by the hockey players and staff-fall on the ice ?

One off the most embarrasing moment in public apparence history....the funniest also because let's say it we all want something bad to happen to her.

Did someone remember the awful girl who sang the USA anthem at one hockey game, butchered it-get booed-leave the ice rink cryin'-came back after get some motivation by the hockey players and staff-fall on the ice ?

One off the most embarrasing moment in public apparence history....the funniest also because let's say it we all want something bad to happen to her.

Felt bad for the girl.

The awesome one was in CANada. I think the guy messed up the US anthem so the Canadians finished it for him.

lol, well there's certainly been better renditions of it.

[YT]?v=TJ2dcVYdpm0[/YT]

[YT]?v=PkI7F5u1BGY[/YT]

Great halftime. Lenny looked great out there. Beautiful artistry stroking the scales on the neck of that Gibson.

thought the halftime was surprisingly good.

I met Missy Elliot, Timbaland and Magoo back in the 90's when I was a kid.... always been a fan and thought she killed it last night, more entertaining than Katy Perry imo.

It was a terrible rendition of the national anthem.

But it was far from the worst.

I'd rather hear Enrico Pallazzo do the national anthem than that chick. Terrible.

Yeah, but Whitney beat it over the head, shot it in the face, and then buried it. It's over, she wins. Nobody else needs to sing it.

Plus, this doesn't help Idina's case. That was turrible.

Yes, and it's not even close.

EPAp0eu.gif

Oh, no doubt Whitney's was excellent. #2 ain't bad.

Back