Worst decision by judges in UFC history that you can remember?

It was in Strikeforce but Mousasi/Jardine

And although it was close, Evan Dunham losing to Sherk was painful at the time

1) Hendricks vs St. Pierre - This from a GSP fan..
2) Rampage vs Machida - Even Rampage was surprised he got the W
3) Sanchez vs Pearson - but who cares really...

I must say I seen quite a few say pearson vs sanchez. I admit I actually never watched that fight. Thinkin I might
yeah if you feel like raging, fuckin seeing diego all hyped and acting like he actually won fucking pisses me off so much.

wish more guys were like lauzon after the held fight.

This is so true SuperNerd!
Underrated post!
I thought Jones won the Gustafsson fight 3/2
I thought GSP won the Hendricks fight 3/2
Never mind the unwritten rule that the champ should be beaten clearly.
Allot of Sherbros are convinced otherwise, and I think it's because of exactly what you posted.
I've thought it forever, just couldn't put it as eloquently as you.

I think that's true definitely true. Another issue that often occurs in 3 round fights is when there is 2 relatively close rounds and one round that is clearly a round for one fighter but not dominant enough for a 10 8.

Fans (especially casual fans) want to score the fight more as a whole than round by round. It may be perfectly reasonable for a judge to judge a fighter A to have edged out their opponent in 2 rounds and to judge fighter B to have clearly won the other round.

In these circumstances fans are pretty apt to cry robbery where it might be reasonable that fighter A might have won 2 rounds both by a slim margin.

To this day I still don't understand how he won that fight. One of the worst robberies in history by far. Can't believe Jeff Mullen and Cecil Peoples were still allowed to judge after that fight.
It was the first time I felt a fight was fixed. I felt that the judges were told to give the decision to Bisping if it did in fact go to the cards no matter what being it was his home country. Just felt that way.

Machida vs Rampage

McGregor vs Diaz 2

GGG vs Canelo was disgusting just had to bring it up here.

<{1-17}>

Knew the GSP haters would show up. Your boy was juiced, and GSP still beat him fair, and square.

You’re dishonest fucks, and you know it.

giphy.gif

Couture/Vera was a straight up robbery.

Even Randy Couture thought Vera won.

ufc_105_couture_vera_rd_2_knockdown.gif

Not UFC and its from the stone ages of MMA but Wand clearly beat Hunt. Robbed Wand bad and would've been another notch in his legendary Pride career.

Fans are pretty apt to cry robbery where it might be reasonable that fighter A might have won 2 rounds both by a slim margin.

This is a great point ftpngo....fans are obsessed with damage, or one clear round
while watching the 10 point must system.

Enough of this lunacy. The fight was very close if you look at It from an unbiased perspective. Shogun fans were just so shocked to see their boy have any success at all and exaggerated his performance.

The judge was still Cecil Peoples, that's an automatic top 10 worst decisions.

Sanchez vs. Pearson

Some close fights happen where one guy seemed to edge out the other guy in most people's opinions except the judges.

This is not one of those. Clearly outclassed, outlanded, out maneuvered, and as clear as day took every round nothing close about it.

One judge scores it 30-27 for Diego smh.

Back