Worst Commentators?

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Watching Pavlik-Taylor and Lennox Lewis is just fucking awful LOL. But like...in a funny way.

"Jermain means real business!"

Good fighter tho.

Worst Commentators ever?

For me....
Freddie Pacheco was just awful
Foreman was pretty bad and said some ludicrous things.
Not big on that guy who used to commentate for Showtime in the 90's. Not the main guy but the side guy....

Whoever is talking at 1:12 here who goes " I told you Frank Bruno had no chance because Mike hits with both hands.... ( as if that was some sort of wizardy take)"

Foreman was so insanely biased. He spent all of Hopkins Trinidad saying Hop's legs weren't gonna last, his legs are tired.Tito's gonna keep coming forward and Hop can't deal with that, he can't win a decision.

Then I'm certain he doesn't say anything after Hop knocks Tito out.

Larry Merchant was fucking annoying, he always sounded like he didn't have much to say but had to fill any silences with some dumb ass comments.
Before Morales Barrera I he says the only thing we know for sure is The Mexican will win....Which one?
Before Marquez Pac IV they've had 3 great fights, is this too much of a good thing or is too much of a good thing a good thing? Let the thing finally begin.
What the fuck Larry?

Oh and Jim Lampley can be pretty fucking bad when they're being insanely biased for whoever HBO wants to win

Atlas is trash. He picks a side before the fight and no matter what happens, he sticks to that side. He is one of the main reasons younger kids dont relate to boxing.

I love Teddy, but only for developmental and B level fights.

Hopkins is pretty crap as a commentator.

Can't stand Atlas

Atlas is trash. He picks a side before the fight and no matter what happens, he sticks to that side. He is one of the main reasons younger kids dont relate to boxing.

I love Teddy, but only for developmental and B level fights.

Hopkins is pretty crap as a commentator.

Yea, but he does have one defining feature.

The best meltdowns in boxing history. I sometimes hope there's a bad decision and he's commentating just for that.

Watching Pavlik-Taylor and Lennox Lewis is just fucking awful LOL. But like...in a funny way.

"Jermain means real business!"

Good fighter tho.

Worst Commentators ever?

For me....
Freddie Pacheco was just awful
Not big on that guy who used to commentate for Showtime in the 90's. Not the main guy but the side guy....

Whoever is talking at 1:12 here who goes " I told you Frank Bruno had no chance because Mike hits with both hands.... ( as if that was some sort of wizardy take)"

Ferdie was the worst for me. He was the Trump of commentators.

Back