Worst Boxer of all time?

Head up and chin out... key to boxing right there.

This is going to upset a lot of people but it was clearly Rocky Balboa. His defense was horrible. I don't care what the computers say. Drago must of had little pillow punches or he would've killed Rocky. I think Apollo must of had no chin whatsoever.

If you're going to blaspheme like that you might as well go make pro-gay-marriage cakes in Ireland.

ugly-adult-male-boxer-dog-sitting-on-black-background-BJD9YG.jpg

This is going to upset a lot of people but it was clearly Rocky Balboa. His defense was horrible. I don't care what the computers say. Drago must of had little pillow punches or he would've killed Rocky. I think Apollo must of had no chin whatsoever.
Lmao as a kid i used to love those fights, but looking at the films now rocky had some of the worst most unrealistic boxing fights ever on film. Drago was this heavy handed puncher with robotic robo power shots that could kill, yet he couldnt even ko tiny ass rocky, and he was landing flush power shots over and over. Who the hell came up with those fight scenes? There was no blocking, feints, slips, or counters from rocky.

Lmao as a kid i used to love those fights, but looking at the films now rocky had some of the worst most unrealistic boxing fights ever on film. Drago was this heavy handed puncher with robotic robo power shots that could kill, yet he couldnt even ko tiny ass rocky, and he was landing flush power shots over and over. Who the hell came up with those fight scenes? There was no blocking, feints, slips, or counters from rocky.

You're just now realizing the fight scenes were unrealistic?

Stallone and Tarver gave us a better go in Rocky Balboa.

You're just now realizing the fight scenes were unrealistic?
No, I realized they were fake by junior high when I started training boxing

I'm saying looking back at the films now watching them now you realize man I cant believe I used to enjoy these fight scenes as a kid

No, I realized they were fake by junior high when I started training boxing

I'm saying looking back at the films now watching them now you realize man I cant believe I used to enjoy these fight scenes as a kid

As a kid, I thought they were stupid. But, I thought of it like how WWF would write a boxing movie.

Does anyone know if Eric crumble is actually real of not? He's on boxrec with a record of 0-31 all ko losses but I could never find pictures or footage of him so I don't know if he's fake

After seeing those, these came up.

These are great:

Another one joins the ranks. 'The Shadow' - 'I dodge cars at busy highway intersections to train for a fight'.

I bet he was being serious too.

These guys have an appeal of their own.

that guy reminded me of Stewart from Madtv "look what I can do"

Another one joins the ranks. 'The Shadow' - 'I dodge cars at busy highway intersections to train for a fight'.

I bet he was being serious too.

These guys have an appeal of their own.

OMG. Turns out this guy has a protege.

This is the most disastrous yet hilarious thing I've ever actually witnessed in boxing.

They're just popping up all over my feed now. IT's becoming compulsive viewing.

Back