Worldwide fighter pay question

TMAN29

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Saw a post on here that was commenting on dana paying over a million for his sons 16th bday. On there certain sherdoggers posted they wouldnt fight for less than six figures, while some said it would have to be more than 500k a yr.

So look at someone like norman parke for example, fought a bit over 3 yrs in ufc and was a mid card level fighter going 5-3-1. Was cut becuase of his wrestlefuck style more than anything imo. But national judo and wrestling champ and talented athlete. That equated to maybe 100k a yr....
http://thesportsdaily.com/2018/02/2...ain-ufc-career-fighter-earnings-html-fox11-2/

My question for you guys is this, how much do you believe it would take for you to risk your health to fight in the big leauges?[/QUOTE]

Alot of factors go into it. I would need it to be atleast 100k. And that is after taxes and taking care of my coaches.

People don't realize how much is taxed on fighters in the big leagues. If you have the skills not to exceed mid card level. You better make sure your mouth got you somewhere anf is atleast exciting because more room for money just doing the curcuit around the world

About tres-cincuenta

Alot of factors go into it. I would need it to be atleast 100k. And that is after taxes and taking care of my coaches.

People don't realize how much is taxed on fighters in the big leagues. If you have the skills not to exceed mid card level. You better make sure your mouth got you somewhere anf is atleast exciting because more room for money just doing the curcuit around the world
I would do it and am considering it. 5'9 200, 75 inch reach, purple belt level ground game, strong and athletic with striking being my primary skill. But I'm 32, 3 kids, and married. 0-1 as a pro and have been out 9f the game for 3.5 years. Some info about where I'm coming from.

Back