World's Strongest Man 2018

10000 Days

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

Why are they choosing the venue at some place where Strongman competition doesn't even exist? (did my research, nobody from the Philippines have competed) I'm sure the people over there have no idea about the competitors.

Are they keeping it low key or something?

Why are they choosing the venue at some place where Strongman competition doesn't even exist? (did my research, nobody from the Philippines have competed) I'm sure the people over there have no idea about the competitors.

No USADA.

Think of it like ADCC in China with crappy puzzle mats.

They quite often hold it in random places......Botswana, Bahamas, Malta, Morocco, Zambia etc etc.

aren't they usually held in exotic places ? No doubt a few free days to chill for all involved.

still see them getting a decent crowd viewing it, and one that will respectfully, applaud, cheer and support the competitors, nothing worst than watching an event held in the US, and hearing those over excited woo hoo's

It's in the world.

their live gate is irrelevant. and they dont air it live so it doesnt matter where they are. plus its probably cheaper to produce over there even with all the travelling

Back