International World Economic Annual Conference.

Behold your master.
flkzr1bssa271.jpg
That’s…. Not actually him? Right?

The confidence of these people is quite a bleek indication of the current state of humanity.

They have no problem being so blatant about their goals, because they know that not only are so many people willingly on board, but also that so many people will be willingly submissive either way - as was made obvious with the COVID vaccination agenda.

Dark times ahead.
they have effectively neutered the male population with soy, sodomy and tranny shit

Weird that Joe and the Elites would both have the same message:
As World Economic Forum head Klaus Schwab proclaimed that “the future is built by us” at the opening of the annual Davos gathering, two other European elites declared that the global energy crisis is a “transition” that will be “painful” for most, but should not be resisted by nations tempted to preserve their own sovereignty over the “global agenda.”
https://summit.news/2022/05/24/vide...tion-should-not-be-resisted-by-nation-states/

The leaders of the world are out in the open about what they plan for humanity, nothing is really hidden anymore, and yet, the average person just goes with the flow. Human beings as a whole aren't really an intelligent species.

The leaders of the world are out in the open about what they plan for humanity, nothing is really hidden anymore, and yet, the average person just goes with the flow. Human beings as a whole aren't really an intelligent species.
Bread and circuses. Keep the herd fed and distracted and they'll happily amble to (figurative) slaughter.

That's why the push is on to box everyone into specific identities and groups. Individualism is frowned on cause herding cats is a pain in the ass.

Yes, what we should do with failing, corrupt organizations like the CDC and the WHO is give them more funding.

Wow sherdog really had become conspiracy theory central. Peeking my head in here is like entering a parallel universe.

As opposed to your "reality" where the leader of a major Western democracy says that they admire China's basic dictatorship and your response is to argue that he didn't really mean it - at least, not like that? Why on earth should anyone give the coherent arguments of a lickspittle like you the time of day, let alone your throw-away ad hominems?

(edit: Before this twit accuses me of misquoting, which he already did in an instance where I provided direct links to what was said, those red links lead to exactly what was said in each case so you can assess the veracity of how I'm describing it in each case)

As opposed to your "reality" where the leader of a major Western democracy says that they admire China's basic dictatorship and your response is to argue that he didn't really mean it - at least, not like that? Why on earth should anyone give the coherent arguments of a lickspittle like you the time of day, let alone your throw-away ad hominems?

(edit: Before this twit accuses me of misquoting, which he already did in an instance where I provided direct links to what was said, those red links lead to exactly what was said in each case so you can assess the veracity of how I'm describing it in each case)
You misquoted on the basis that you just chose one segment of what he said, and left out the second. This isn't in the same league as when Trump praised other dictators and dictatorships. JT said it in a context of a nation's agility to pivot toward renewables. He's been in power since 2015 and we still have a market economy, free speech and all the things that make a democracy what it is. You're being a Chicken Little blowhard once again.

Also, you dug up something from 2 weeks ago. Am I that much in your head?

It's actually impressive how everything about them has the vibes of an evil caricature. Even the name of the place, Davos, sounds like a location a villain would reside. With Klaus Schwabro Blofeld, born in Ravensburg in Nazi Germany as their leader. It all sound so phonetically evil.
Davos sounds like Davros.
publishwall_resized_1648736457_6388149.jpg

I like how Dr Who ends the episode on a cliffhanger
Davros: You will tell me. You will tell me! YOU WILL TELL ME

And then the next episode is like
Davros: YOU WILL TELL ME
Dr Who: No, I will not.
Davros: [fine]
It turns out that an old guy in a wheelchair with no eyes and one barely working hand is not much of a threat.

This could work
Schwab: You will own nothing. You will be happy! YOU WILL EAT BUGS
Humanity: No, I will not.

Last edited:
Back