Xbox Working OG xbox1/360 consoles and controller(s?) be worth selling?

Mohawk Mauler

Imaginery Borders Matter
@Gold
Reaction score
Could hook both up and show tv screen with controllers working n what ever games we have around lol

Could selling both with proof they work be a decent package for collectors?

Or trash them for 5$ at the nearest pawn/gamestop?

The 360 alone surviving the "Red Ring" should be a collectors item for sure lmao

The controller is the real gem, it was my go to PC controller for well over a decade. I bought a 360 a couple of years ago just to get the two controllers with it, think I paid $50 for it.

Look online and see what people are selling them for. I took a peak and see loads of option ranging from $50 to $100, with higher prices including collections of games.

The controller is the real gem, it was my go to PC controller for well over a decade. I bought a 360 a couple of years ago just to get the two controllers with it, think I paid $50 for it.

Look online and see what people are selling them for. I took a peak and see loads of option ranging from $50 to $100, with higher prices including collections of games.

Thanks for that im sure the kids have at least 3 working 360 controllers laying around collecting dust...still with the battery cartridge or what ever its called also

Yeah, you'll probably get more for it on Ebay or whatever, but don't count on a big haul. Probably looking at $75-$100 at best.

The 360 alone surviving the "Red Ring" should be a collectors item for sure lmao
Back around this time I was REALLY into gaming- I remember being on the IGN forums and there was a lot of denial about the 360 hardware being unreliable. People were quick to point to "user error".

Until of course MS came out and admitted there was a problem and offered everyone extended warranties.

I went through 3 bricked systems until I got a reliable one.. I still have it and I believe it still works.

Never bought another Microsoft console again though.

Back around this time I was REALLY into gaming- I remember being on the IGN forums and there was a lot of denial about the 360 hardware being unreliable. People were quick to point to "user error".

Until of course MS came out and admitted there was a problem and offered everyone extended warranties.

I went through 3 bricked systems until I got a reliable one.. I still have it and I believe it still works.

Never bought another Microsoft console again though.
The pre-HDMI models were nothing but three to six month shelf life bricks. The HDMI models pretty much fixed it. It's kind of a testament to how good the library of the 360 was, that people actually put up with that crap. Shit, I returned three or four of them(for brand new consoles...before EB changed their policy due to the RROD). If that happened to them now with their current consoles, they'd be dead. There would be no "Bioshock", "Mass Effect", "Gears of War", "Oblivion", etc, big exclusives to save them.

It's probably the most successful piece of shit ever made. They failed upwards with that fucker.

The pre-HDMI models were nothing but three to six month shelf life bricks. The HDMI models pretty much fixed it. It's kind of a testament to how good the library of the 360 was, that people actually put up with that crap. Shit, I returned three or four of them(for brand new consoles...before EB changed their policy due to the RROD). If that happened to them now with their current consoles, they'd be dead. There would be no "Bioshock", "Mass Effect", "Gears of War", "Oblivion", etc, big exclusives to save them.

It's probably the most successful piece of shit ever made. They failed upwards with that fucker.
Let's not forget mankind's greatest invention.. Kinect

main-qimg-33886b27bd678d07369f52e921016666

Kinect-fail-600x338.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back