Workers Compensation for Off-Duty Police Officers wounded protecting people in another State?

dont know. you absolutely are not required to protect or save people. This has come up in court.

http://decisions.courts.state.ny.us/fcas/fcas_docs/2013JUL/3001010882012002SCIV.pdf
first, that's a court case by Supreme Court of New York, not a case law by the United States Supreme Court. I am a California cop and I don't give a shit about case law in NY. Your shit example just shows me how much you know about law.

second, if I stand by an overdosed drug addict or a drowning victim and do nothing about it, then later on people find out that I'm EMT/first aid certified with naloxone kit accessible. Are you going to be the first poster on sherdog making this thread?

"California cop with EMT/first aid training refused to save an overdosed drug addict/drowned victim"

if I stand by an overdosed drug addict or a drowning victim and do nothing about it, then later on people find out that I'm EMT/first aid certified with naloxone kit accessible. Are you going to be the first poster on sherdog making this thread?

"California cop with EMT/first aid training refused to save an overdosed drug addict/drowned victim"

Actually, the bleeding-heart headline/thread title is going to be "Drug-overdose victim FORCED to drown in his own vomit while cop stood by and watch".

"Mostly-peaceful" riots and celebs' call for "self-reflections" to follow.

Back