Wording in GDR Strip a message to DJ?

Son of Sonnen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Saying it was her refusal to fight the number 1 contender instead of her leaving the division to go back to 135, was that a little shot across the bow at Mighty Mouse?

She was never a champion anyway, she lost to Holly, cheated with the after the bell punches and refused to fight the number 1 fighter.

I don't think so, because since MM has beaten Joe B twice and Cejudo once, Borg is the de facto number one contender. TJ's never fought at 125 so he can't really be a "contender" in the division, even if he's the #2 BW (#3 if you count the champ as 1 instead of C).

Not really, but while TJ isnt a contender at 125, if the UFC wants him to fight for the belt, he will....

Imagine if Cyborg becomes champ and still nobody wants to fight her lol.

I agree TJ is not the #1 but pretty sure in at least one of Dana's rips he called him that.

Djs defended how many times lol they couldn't strip him even if they wanted to. They have zero grounds and would be setting themselves up for a lawsuit from hell

Enter...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Djs defended how many times lol they couldn't strip him even if they wanted to. They have zero grounds and would be setting themselves up for a lawsuit from hell
I was going to say this.

Japanese cans will fight her for some beer money as long as they get a plug for their pro wrestling career

If gabi Garcia can find opponents, guyborg can find fights

Suppose it could be a shot across the bow to all the champs since more than half of them think they get to pick the #1 contender now. Just seems purposeful that they keyed on that, instead of her already saying she was going back to 135.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back