WOOO-HOOOOO!!!! UFC SUNDAY!!!!!

Official

OT Newcomer of the Year 2017 Nominee
@Green
Reaction score
I DID NOT SLEEP LAST NIGHT I AM SO GODDAMN EXCITED FOR THIS CARD TODAY!!!! WHAT A KILLER LINE UP WE HAVE HERE, BOYS!!! LET'S DO THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!

Didn't even know there was a UFC event this weekend.
Wow, what a shit card.

205lbs- Alexander Gustafsson (17-4) vs. Glover Teixeira (26-5)
205lbs- Misha Cirkunov (13-2) vs. Volkan Oezdemir (13-1)
170lbs- Ben Saunders (21-7-2) vs. Peter Sobotta (16-5-1)
170lbs- Omari Akhmedov (16-4) vs. Abdul Razak Alhassan (7-0)
170lbs- Nordine Taleb (12-4) vs. Oliver Enkamp (7-0)
185lbs- Jack Hermansson (14-3) vs. Alex Nicholson (7-3)
135lbs- Pedro Munhoz (13-2) vs. Damian Stasiak (10-3)
185lbs- Chris Camozzi (24-12) vs. Trevor Smith (14-5)
155lbs- Reza Madadi (14-5) vs. Joaquim Silva (8-0)
170lbs- Nico Musoke (13-4) vs. Bojan Velickovic (14-7)
170lbs- Darren Till (13-0-1) vs. Jessin Ayari (16-3)
155lbs- Marcin Held (22-6) vs. Damir Hadzovic (10-3)

Not to shit on your enthusiasm, but it seems misplaced unless you're attending in person. I barely recognize any names on the main card and I don't consider myself a casual.
I try not to judge card quality on that basis, but I've seen lots of these European fight night cards. There may be some good scraps, and the main event looks good, but I don't think you can say it's a big card on paper. I'm still going to watch and I hope it works out well, but I'm prepared to be underwhelmed.

If you're going, on the other hand, more power to ya. The live experience is fantastic. Dana White says a lot of fake shit, but he's right that it's a whole other level of excitement when you're there in person compared to watching on even the biggest TV. I've been to only one event so far, that was UFC Japan Stann vs Silva so I'm spoiled, but you can enjoy any live event, I think.

Last edited:
I look for some good fights Sunday despite not having a lot of big name fighters. Sometimes these are the best.

today is saturday

clusohead2.png

I DID NOT SLEEP LAST NIGHT I AM SO GODDAMN EXCITED FOR THIS CARD TODAY!!!! WHAT A KILLER LINE UP WE HAVE HERE, BOYS!!! LET'S DO THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!
The fight is not for another 24 + hours. Seems like you got the day wrong.

Back