Woodley: Demi Lovato Could Take Real MMA Fight, No Joke!

WMMA so damn shallow she could be shortcuted right into Title Shot via the WME/Dana express route.....

She aight for an actress that's training but she ain't even better than me on pads and I ain't taking no pro fights. Then again, this IS WMMA, so...

Also, just about anyone that can get cleared medically can take a pro fight...see Katie Castro for an example:

I think a lot of Sherdoggers do not realize practically anybody can get medically cleared and compete as a pro MMA fighter (same with boxing/kickboxing).

Thats why the contrast in actual skillsets are all over the freakin place. I personally cannot stand under developed talent fighting on the big stage....

Be funny if Lovato went 0-3 but acted like Rockhold after every fight.

You don't belong here Honda, back out while you can.

Well who the hell couldn't? Women are still in the stone ages of MMA. Anyone with six months of training can go in there with the pros and hang in there with basically anyone but the top 5 or so. It's ridiculous.

She aight for an actress that's training but she ain't even better than me on pads and I ain't taking no pro fights. Then again, this IS WMMA, so...

Also, just about anyone that can get cleared medically can take a pro fight...see Katie Castro for an example:

That chick might have been medically cleared by some community college doctor, but that fight was unsanctioned. You are correct though. They are still letting Royce fight for Christ sakes.

Did Monster provide Woodley with a gold Monster chain to match his Monster t-shirt while sitting in front of a can of Monster, or did he have it custom made?

Back