Woodley: "Black Lives Matter"

It’s amazing that even when a racist like Woolley gets his ass handed we can’t unify in the war room.

Apparently leftists support racists

You'd think african-americans would make up 50% of the US population given how they dominate american discourse. Impressive actually.

I dislike him as a person. I'll never root for him. I can't think of a HW that I dislike more than him. Even Tank seemed more of a real person imho.
What if he goes to heavy weight and becomes an anti-BLM activist. He was already seen puttling some BLMers in their place a couple months ago.

I've never liked him either always seemed fake from the beginning but shouldn't we allow for a person to grow or change?

What if he goes to heavy weight and becomes an anti-BLM activist. He was already seen puttling some BLMers in their place a couple months ago.

I've never liked him either always seemed fake from the beginning but shouldn't we allow for a person to grow or change?
Maybe. If he went for real anti BLM, I would give him a chance. Tbh guy is a waste of talent.

Maybe. If he went for real anti BLM, I would give him a chance. Tbh guy is a waste of talent.

I think it's part of the package though. Horrible human being and willing to find any edge, fighter problem solving IQ (including cheating), and killer instinct that is well suited and the right mentality for fighting. Reminds me alot of Matt Hughes. That type can thrive as can the nice guy, emotionless guys like Fedor, Bi Nog and GSP. I think that's what makes this sport exciting because there is no one blueprint to success although there are certain types that seem to excel, with usually extreme personality types (either extremely evil or extremely nice)

I think it's part of the package though. Horrible human being and willing to find any edge, fighter problem solving IQ (including cheating), and killer instinct that is well suited and the right mentality for fighting. Reminds me alot of Matt Hughes. That type can thrive as can the nice guy, emotionless guys like Fedor, Bi Nog and GSP. I think that's what makes this sport exciting because there is no one blueprint to success although there are certain types that seem to excel, with usually extreme personality types (either extremely evil or extremely nice)
I'll buy that. But I still don't like him. I understand where you're coming from though

The KKK members are irrelevant because they traded in they’re white hoods for a gun and badge.

Derp derp, seek help. derp derp TDS lunatic
Ea43q6KU0AAbRrG.jpg

How do people not see the parallels between this and a cult? This is not normal human behavior.
Like any mentally challenged racist he shows clearly there is no substance behind his dogma...

Back