Woodley and Dan Hardy twitter war

What do you mean?

The Civil Rights act wasn't signed until 1964. "Most people complaining today" have literal direct and immediate connections to people who absolutely experienced tremendous adversity. Do you not think that has any implications or effects on them? Do you not think the advantages that were set pre 1964 carried over post Civil Rights Act, and that the disadvantages for those facing prior adversity simply vanished?

or do you think "real racism" is just shit like the KKK or Nazis (they still exist too, btw)

No one wants to admit that they had any advantages in life to begin with; everyone wants to see themselves as self-made men.

I would rather take the advice of an actual defending champion than a non, regarding the perceived faulty actions a champion.

<LordRoose> Thanks for your opinion, DAN..

Why? Woodley is arguably the least liked champion the UFC has seen in a long time. Clearly he is doing something wrong.

If people don’t like your personality and don’t like your fighting style they are not going to pay money to watch you fight.

It’s funny, this weekend I was watching his fight breakdowns and commentary and thought not only was he pretty spot on, he came across as thoughtful and likable as well. So I think he’s got it in him.

Plus I recall a pre fight interview he did with Thompson for their second fight where he was being kind of dickish and Thompson said something along the lines of, “why you gotta be so mean.” Then Woodley broke character and bust out laughing. It was his best moment in the interview.

Point being, a lot of the public personality he puts out is manufactured and the majority of UFC fans don’t seem to like it. Just going by that alone it seems like it might help his popularity to change it up a bit.

Bunch of butthurt Lawler and Wonderwoman fans in this thread.

Hardy hit the nail on the head. All these guys saying Woodley would KO him are ridiculous. Of course he would. Hardy isn't a fighter anymore. He's a commentator. Called it like he saw it.

This thread is proof that Sherdoggers have low reading comprehension skills.

Back